The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lots of ps4/5 games sold less cause people are flipping systems. They aren’t unique buys. So game sales are down. An article reported on this. I can’t remember which.
but bruh. This is a console release game.
Comparing ps5 console sales to the games sales doesn't add up like that. Especially if folks loved the first game in droves!
Guess I'm missing something. Or it's too obvious to notice...

52797DBF-C1AF-4E78-B383-97ED853FF123.jpeg

😂

I'm still waiting on an update from my 12/17 order from Walmart too. My friend copped on 12/15 and got his yesterday. His date was by 1/8/21. I hope mine shows up this week.

MM sold 70%! Less, than the original.
600K vs 2mill (across Both systems)
I'll assume it's just cus it's a shorter, less better game. Little else at play here..
I'll assume.

Where do you see that?
I can't see a press release or tweet from Sony about the tweets...

I can believe it though as that's normal for spin-offs. Uncharted Lost Legacy sales is nowhere near Uncharted 4 which IIRC is 17 million..

MM should have legs though once more people get a PS5 as well.

yep. Pretty much my only concession; limited console availability. It oughta go up as time progresses with better availability.

Oh it's from super data. I would wait for official numbers from Sony.

Super data uses estimates but even they're right, 600K digital at launch sounds good.

Finally got dat confirmation from GameStop. Shout out to the bro who posted that update for the bundle last week.

Got our first screw up
Miles was supposed to go in his mom's room to get his Dad's records, but instead of making a right turn to go in her room he just kept walking straight and is moonwalking over and over into the wall

Bluepoint’s next game is Motostorm Remastered

plz

What's left of Evolution will be part of EA now. :sick:

Last edited:
MM should have legs though once more people get a PS5 as well.

This is all it is to me.
Spiderman released at the tail end of the PS4's console life. Everyone who wanted a PS4 had one by that point.

Once more people start obtaining systems & people start setting up the ones they got for Christmas, you will see more purchases if they don't have it already.

It's literally the only game for PS5 right now. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom