The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess we can expect more of this stellar R* mission design

maxresdefault.jpg

ENvH0LhkkeprSxLnEoTDftuLtuRHX-USvPN5atuTecM.jpg

98252C19-9927-43E4-A408-0C8A4B8E3333.png

since GTA5 had 3 protagonist

i could see them having 8 protagonists for GTA6. Might as well make one a woman lol

Article says male and female . They should just have a character creator for the main story .

You can't really make that signature rockstar main character if you make it create-a-player.

Man y’all are sexist

My posts weren't serious.

Except for wanting to mop floors in the next GRAND THEFT AUTO game.

can someone help me figure out why I have no more storage? I bought Fallen Order and had it downloaded through the app so I can play when I get home. I had to delete 2K to make room. This is literally all I have on my PS5 and I haven’t synced anything from my PS4 Pro. I don’t understand

C592A564-C101-41C2-855E-8135493F966C.jpeg

Is the Fallen Order update included when you download the game or do you need to be a certain version. Wouldn’t mind grabbing it while it’s on sale.

Yes, when you start it for the first time it should search for updates. There is also a PS+ feature that allows you to auto-install updates. This is an update to the PS4 version to simply make it look better on PS5. There is no PS5 specific version.

I havent checked to see if the update is live yet, but it usually doesnt take more than a day or two once it is announced.

It was doing the same thing the other day when I was actually on the console. I don’t know what else is taking up memory
Factory reset then install everything again. Back up your saves to the cloud if you have plus. Noticed my ps5 and external where full for no reason back in November and this helped me out.

Last edited:
since GTA5 had 3 protagonist

i could see them having 8 protagonists for GTA6. Might as well make one a woman lol

Nothing wrong with a female character especially if they're gonna mix it up.

More importantly they could try taking the game out of the US, go global - smaller hub cities. A bit of Europe, Far East, Caribbean? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom