The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not showing up for me.

Will have to order them for there since PS Direct won't let me.
The page doesn't load or you're arent seeing the pre-order button?

You can trade in your extra controllers to gamestop to get some money back.

I'll just throw it in the drawer for when the lil one needs to bang one up in the future.

Both sites have them at 69.99 for the Black, what I'm I missing? How do I get the $10 off? :nerd:

PO
EDIT: Had to sign in. Wasnt working at first... Amazon ended up being cheaper for me with capitol one cash >D
After fees/shipping it's cheaper on Amazon... PS charges 9.99 to arrive on release day.

Last edited:
The page doesn't load or you're arent seeing the pre-order button?

I didn't see anything in your post.

Did a search on Amazon and nothing came up.

Found another link from IGN and was able to access the page after I signed on to my account.

Pre-ordered one of each.

I got free release day shipping from Sony Direct. Which I think it has been that way as long as you have an active PS+ sub.

Amazon I canceled my prime membership since mofo's were charging $129 a year and most of the time stuff does not get delivered on time from them.

they wave the $9.99 if you sign in with your Psn though.
I got free release day shipping from Sony Direct. Which I think it has been that way as long as you have an active PS+ sub.

Amazon I canceled my prime membership since mofo's were charging $129 a year and most of the time stuff does not get delivered on time from them.

yeah, I think yall right. PS wouldn't let me sign it so that's prolly why I seen that price.

dang i need that red controller but like alot of yall i already have 2 white ones.

Copped a few, thanks for sharing. I still have a new white in the box... need to exchange it for a gift card at a local retailer and dump the other.

Still have an extra white dualsense, so I'm good for a few months.

FPS eat left joysticks... usually grabbing a new controller every 6 months

I never really gave Mass Effect a try i guess im going to add it to the backlog with this legendary edition

Push that bad boy to the front of the line. Still the best trilogy I've ever played. Pretty sure ME3 caused a lot of anger and stress and disappointment in the old PS3 thread tho :lol:
Wasn't too invested to get that outraged, but I ain't mad. It's a good series. But bad idea making that deal with ea imo.
But em founder guys cashed out and bounced if i recall. ..

loving the new controllers.

already have 2 whites, but i will put one of those in the Tesla (matches white/black interior) and replace it with a black or red

Got past the second boss in Returnal & now running through the 3rd Biome...

Those drones are tough but the Giant Drones are an instant death lol. Almost got to the final doorway & the mech robot wouldn't go down....
*Plane crashes...*

Whatever happened to the rumored reboot for the Def Jam Vendetta games ?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom