The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is my take on it as well.

What a shame but after the Horizon reveal. Not even that mad.

I'll be interested to see how the PS4 does hold back both games though compared to a fully native one like Ratcher and Clank or future games.

This gonna sound weird but - with what I saw from Horizon plus where GT Sport is in its current state I am not worried at all.

I'll be interested to see how the PS4 does hold back both games though compared to a fully native one like Ratcher and Clank or future games.

The fast travel loading screen might be back.
maxresdefault.jpg

Not worried about that at all. Always figured it would be like this in the beginning anyway. Going to take time to get them PS5 only games out.

And as long as the game is goodI really don’t care. Can’t wait for GOW and Horizon. And **** i hope we get a GOT sequel in a few years too. Lol

Returning to Vice City is exciting

God of War delayed until 2022 :smh: that inadvertently means Spiderman is delayed too

So, like, the next AAA 1st party PS5 exclusive after Ratchet might be the Last of Us remake?

Y'all help me understand the cross-gen issue. I'm not a "gamer" like y'all are so I'm puzzled lol

Back
Top Bottom