The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which faceplates are you guys getting for your PS5s? Any recommendations?

d0376e40-052e-44fc-adda-a44bb2c871a4_text.gif

Who's gotten into the PS5 firmware beta and upgraded the internal SSD.

I want to do it. But man dropping close to $400 on 2TB M2 SSD and heat sink and knowing Black Friday is only 2 months away and these SSD memory sticks will most likely go on sale.

Who's gotten into the PS5 firmware beta and upgraded the internal SSD.

I want to do it. But man dropping close to $400 on 2TB M2 SSD and heat sink and knowing Black Friday is only 2 months away and these SSD memory sticks will most likely go on sale.

I'm on it and got the Samsung 980 pro 2TB.
I was already annoyed at having to delete some stuff,
I'm also a data hoarder so there's that.

Definitely curious to see what the BF sale lookin like
may get a 4TB or bigger if the price is right
because assuming I like ALL games in 2022(IF they drop)
then thats how long that 2TB got.

just curious why is dbrand the top? Better materials? Do others mess the system up or something?
Because I’d like to change mines to black also and with Amazon i can have it done by The Weekend.

just curious why is dbrand the top? Better materials? Do others mess the system up or something?
Because I’d like to change mines to black also and with Amazon i can have it done by The Weekend.
From my comparison, their plates look like the original with the detailing and all that. Maybe the have a licensed deal with Sony to sell them that's why for the price?

Back
Top Bottom