The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those wanting a PS+ subscription. You can get a month subscription for $1 until midnight.

Only eligible for people who aren't currently PS+ members though.

NT’ers on here can drop $400+ on a pair of J’s, SB’s,Yeezy’s, foams etc.

But can’t spend $39 on a PS+ 1 year sub from cdkeys :lol:

Last edited:
Most of yal have PS Plus or PS Now? I haven't purchased either yet because my first 3 games have been GOT, Ratchet and Clank and Kingdom Hearts. About to grab Vanguard and 2k so I will need to commit soon.

Most of yal have PS Plus or PS Now? I haven't purchased either yet because my first 3 games have been GOT, Ratchet and Clank and Kingdom Hearts. About to grab Vanguard and 2k so I will need to commit soon.

PS+ is all you need for some multi player games and the free monthly PS5 and PS4 games.

PS Now is a separate service if you want to play older PS3 and PS4 games.

unknown.jpeg

I didn't get it. But people on resetera are saying it works on pre orders for games like GT7 and Horizon Forbidden West.

To bad hybrid is not around anymore. Pretty sure he would knows all about the stuff that goes on in the video game industry.

You starting fresh or just playing post game to check out the new stuff?

I started fresh and never looked back. put up 18 hours since friday.
Game plays so much better on PS5.
The dualsense with the tension triggers for your backpack straps
and the water resistance when crossing rivers are :pimp::pimp::pimp:

im picking up where i left off which wasnt very far into the game.

but i would agree much better on the ps5 this game was meant to be played on next gen. Alot easier on the eyes when playing at 60fps

Jumped on Jurassic World Evolution for 10 bucks this weekend.

Man, I'm loving it. It reminds me of playing Dinopark Tycoon as an elementary school kid.
Might pick it up. My 4 year old loves dinosaurs...I mean literally that's all he wants to play....he plays Lego Jurassic world and loves the movies :lol:

Finally got to Act 3 in GoT.

Jin revealing to his Uncle how ruthless he's become by decapitating that mongol the moment the gate opened lol. Jin renouncing his samurai ways to become a ghost. YESSSSSSS.I'm hoping this final act is dope.

Mannn, I'm not trying to renew my Gamestop Pro account only to get picked to buy a bundle FOH.

Back
Top Bottom