The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kratospcreverse.gif

Last edited:
Bloodborne has to be getting a remaster or that **** would've been announced for PC by now.

That's what I have to believe. I can't go back to the PS4 version.

Bloodborne has to be getting a remaster or that **** would've been announced for PC by now.

That's what I have to believe. I can't go back to the PS4 version.

I mean it makea sense with God Of War getting a PC port next year since it will be leading up to the God Of War Ragnarrok release sometime in late 2022. Sony wants to try and convince more PC only players who have never played God Of War to buy a PS5 to experience more of PS5's exclusives games. The snob PC gamers though will cry and B*tch about not having a simultaneously PS5/PC release though instead of having to wait for Sony exclusive games to get a pc port years later :lol:

I need to get back to it... I think the graphic issues are resolved now on PC with the latest Nvidia drivers.

Not if you were ever trying to create a Hollywood blockbuster, which is what they are trying to do, was Nathan Fillion ever a good choice.

Only if you were trying to cast the actor who looks most like Nathan Drake from the video games.

Back
Top Bottom