The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn so my nephew asked for my ps4. I told him i would better yet go get him a new slim from the store.

come to find out ps4’s are hard to come by as well or is it just me? Thinking thats why he asked for my ps4 because he cant find one in stock either?!

Damn so my nephew asked for my ps4. I told him i would better yet go get him a new slim from the store.

come to find out ps4’s are hard to come by as well or is it just me? Thinking thats why he asked for my ps4 because he cant find one in stock either?!
With the backwards compatibility, why not just give him the PS4?

And it’s crazy how much we’re still dealing with the scarcity issues.

The majority of those who have played it have a problem with it.
No issues on Series X so far. It's been a fun experience playing Portal.
One of my nephews wants a PS5 for Christmas and his mom is willing to pay resell. Now I gotta try to get one to sell to her.
c2bhsytxhguD846PNcIr9m5mvMwcdi_large.jpg

No issues on Series X so far. It's been a fun experience playing Portal.

c2bhsytxhguD846PNcIr9m5mvMwcdi_large.jpg

PS5 here. Portal works, Hazard Zone works, 2042 works. Two patches in now. Recons are ones that snipe or use a drone still. Assault are still ones that are typically at the forefront of attacks. Engineers are the ones repairing vehicles or destroying them. Support is still dropping ammo. I don’t see what the issue is.

Would it be nice to have more people stick to the classic load outs of class types on the selection screen? Sure, but we can’t dictate how others play. Personally, I’m still a recon no matter if I’m using Casper or McKay.

Sure, I would prefer the appearance of the classic role based models as it’s strange to be a Casper attacking a Casper on the other team but it is what it is.

"I'm not having issues so everything must be fine"

The game in one play session locked me into the map overview screen with no way to load in or back out, causing me to have to close app after several minutes. One match I didnt have a y-axis; I couldn't aim up or down just side to side. Corrected by respawning. One match had me locked into a death animation that could only be corrected by backing out. And finally I had a match where my weapon animation did not move. Switching weapons, shooting, throwing equipment... nothing changed the gun from being frozen in front of me.

It is great you're enjoying the game as it is, but it was obviously thrown out haphazardly with the "fix it as we go" mantra that Battlefield has become synonymous with.

"I'm not having issues so everything must be fine"

The game in one play session locked me into the map overview screen with no way to load in or back out, causing me to have to close app after several minutes. One match I didnt have a y-axis; I couldn't aim up or down just side to side. Corrected by respawning. One match had me locked into a death animation that could only be corrected by backing out. And finally I had a match where my weapon animation did not move. Switching weapons, shooting, throwing equipment... nothing changed the gun from being frozen in front of me.

It is great you're enjoying the game as it is, but it was obviously thrown out haphazardly with the "fix it as we go" mantra that Battlefield has become synonymous with.
I’m surprised you bought this at full price :lol:

Unfortunately the “fix it as we go” model is too common in gaming today. BF may be the newest (worst?) offender of it but it’s been happening for years. The reality is that they’ll continue releasing broken games because people will still buy them.

Unfortunately the “fix it as we go” model is too common in gaming today. BF may be the newest (worst?) offender of it but it’s been happening for years. The reality is that they’ll continue releasing broken games because people will still buy them.

I Gameshare with my friend and this was his purchase, which is the only reason. :lol: Say what you will about Call of Duty, but it has never been this bad. And any major issues were typically stamped out in a week. For a franchise that constantly is trying to usurp the crown, if you cant even get the basics right, it's never going to happen.

People talk **** about it all of the time, but I wonder how many percentage of those people actually hold off on buying it. Usually, if I like a game that is released broken or unfair, I wait until it's heavily discounted to buy it. I did this for Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and the Witcher 3. Gotta let these companies know that it's unacceptable to pay full price for an incomplete game.

Back
Top Bottom