The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:emoji_trophy: The time has finally come…:emoji_trophy:
Congrats to everyone that copped!!! Cheers!!!​

370BEC28-0B5C-4602-8F12-1E749C4D6D01.jpeg

538BD0CB-E935-4E10-8271-D8CB26F6F774.jpeg

oh you bout that life huh lol

Does anyone have a wheel with pedals for GT7? I kinda enjoyed the previous GT with the controller, but I think having a wheel seems to make it more fun.
I have the Thrustmaster T300RS. With racing games, any wheel/pedal set should enhance the gaming experience. Having said that, the DS5, with all their haptics and adaptive triggers, has seen a lot of positive reviews. I imagine most gamers will be playing with the DS5 anyway.

I haven't tried driving with the DS5 yet, but I like the haptic feedback when I navigate the game, take photos, etc. It has a cool mechanical feel when I click on the shutter in photomode.

the license tests still frustrating... yes i can pass them but getting gold in all of them is quite the challenge... is there a benefit to get gold in all of them? but the game is fun and made me remember why i love GT so much... havent had this much fun since GT5...

the license tests still frustrating... yes i can pass them but getting gold in all of them is quite the challenge... is there a benefit to get gold in all of them? but the game is fun and made me remember why i love GT so much... havent had this much fun since GT5...
Yeah. You get a car for hitting all golds for each license

Just finding out now that ER gives iframes on your roll 🤦🏽‍♂️. Hopefully knowing this now let’s me open up the combat a bit more to be more flowing and less turtling behind a shield

Horizon FW
GT7
GoW Ragnarok

3 big exclusives this year.

Am i missing others?

I'm still hyped for Forspoken but I think I'm the only one :lol:

Getting my Elden Ring steel book today and noticed they’re selling for a decent amount on eBay. Do y’all know if these steelbooks tend to appreciate further out from release or do they peak around this time?

Depends. I got the Nier Automata steelbook and that was going for a nice amount last time I checked.

Elden ring map is huge

Still exploring and uncovering parts of the world

How in the hell does mutiplayer work tho

Anybody down to play holla at me

I think so... $20 more than the standard PS5 version, comes with the digital PS4 version, steelbook, 1.1mil credits, a few cars and some lame avatars. Im sure you could sell the PS4 code for at least $20 and break even.

Back
Top Bottom