The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to cop this on the low for $29.99 from GS this morning off their website. It's defitnely a game that will go up in value within a year since Atlus games did a low print on the disc run. Will keep factory sealed and will eventually resell:

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim

Best Buy had it at this price earlier this week and it sold out hella quick.

Jumped on BB probably an hour after they went live
Got the 'please wait" message then it said adding more inventory
After about 5min it added to cart but I wasn't expecting the site to let me check out
Then I was like "man aint nobody in my area up at 6am surfing Best Buy"

Went ahead and signed into my account but I had to do the account verification so I'm just knowing its going to say out of stock
Signed in and it took me to the checkout screen
Remembered I saw a PayPal option on mobile and found it on desktop
Logged into PayPal still expecting to get a sold out message
Next thing I know its saying order confirmed with an order number and pick up date
I feel like there was more stock in surrounding cities but didn't have time to check every store
Need one more so I can oop my bro in law
Screenshot_20201122-064518.png

Was able to cop this on the low for $29.99 from GS this morning off their website. It's defitnely a game that will go up in value within a year since Atlus games did a low print on the disc run. Will keep factory sealed and will eventually resell:

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim

Best Buy had it at this price earlier this week and it sold out hella quick.

Thanks, Amazon has it for the same price scooped it up.

What’s wrong with the PS store now? I only got to mess with it for a few days before deploying but I thought it was pretty decent. Better than PS4 anyway.

What’s wrong with the PS store now? I only got to mess with it for a few days before deploying but I thought it was pretty decent. Better than PS4 anyway.

for starters the store on ps5 has no mention of Black Friday sales or any deals for that matter besides ps+ subscription. You have to find the game you want. It’s front and center when I log onto the store on my pro.

Sinner Sinner

Played some DriveClub on the ps5.

My goodness it looks incredible.

My brother thought I was joking when I told him it was an actual game..

Which of the 3 looks better, GT or DC or PCARS?

Last edited:
Do you think it’ll be cheaper on Friday or is this as low as games will go?
If it’s like last year more games will be added through out the week some games will be taken off. Double discounts for ps+ subscribers for certain games but who knows if they end up doing that this year.
Tbh these games go on sale all the time on psn for similar prices. Once the Bf sale is up on the 1st there will be another sale with games that weren’t included in this sale.

the ps store on ps5 is terrible

Fast though. No loading thank goodness.

Sinner Sinner

Played some DriveClub on the ps5.

My goodness it looks incredible.

My brother thought I was joking when I told him it was an actual game..

Which of the 3 looks better, GT or DC PCARS?

DC has the advantage of targeting 30fps unlike the other 2 which is why it looks so good.
When the weather update dropped, my jaw dropped.

It didn't even get a pro version so what you're seeing is just base PS4, without HDR so imagine what they could've done on pro/PS5.

When Evolution closed down, man that one hurt.

Back
Top Bottom