The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MGS got me hyped.
SP2 looks good. I still gotta beat the 1st the one. I hardly played it :blush:

Wasnt there a rumor of a PS5 slim?

I should probably play the Spider-Man DLC before Spider-Man 2 releases.

I wonder why they didn’t reveal a release date.

It begins.

That thing is the ugliest handheld that I’ve seen in a while :lol:

Everyone complained that all the nice handhelds made their hands cramped. Won't be seeing anything like this again.

vita-review-us8175.jpg

They’re probably not even upgrades. I’d expect them to be the same ports we got on PS3/Xbox.
Would be nice if at the very least there were some upgrades.

I wonder how hard it is and how long it takes to get a team to do the upgrades or create the remake.

Would be nice if at the very least there were some upgrades.

I wonder how hard it is and how long it takes to get a team to do the upgrades or create the remake.
For me, I’d be cool if they just updated the controls. Let me shoot and aim with L2/R2.

Meanwhile Sony, 2k, Rockstar, EA etc. is going to eventually move away from discs and continue charging $70 :lol:

Xbox petty for this :lol:

Moving away from disc is not the move. Even with the disc the games take up so much space. Aint like the console's hard drives are getting that much bigger and the expansions are expensive .

It begins.

Everyone complained that all the nice handhelds made their hands cramped. Won't be seeing anything like this again.

vita-review-us8175.jpg

Limiited run games will probably do a disc release for Alan Wake 2. It's happened before for digital only at first releases with games like Kena and Sifu.

Back
Top Bottom