The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was the xbox one where MS really pushed the connect and media capabilities plus the online drm that lost them a generation, not the 360. And yes it was about as dumb as can be.

All of it started when Microsoft completely pivoted to Kinect at the later stages of the 360's life and that set them up for failure with the XBOne.

They went all in and the initial success of the 360 Kinect influenced the decisions they made for the XBOne, like bundling the Kinect with every console and all the OS integrations. All the TV TV and media stuff all had Kinect at the center of it.

DRM stuff was the worst offender but so was the fact that the console was now $100 more expensive because of Kinect while being much weaker than the PS4.

In the context of what we were discussing, Sony's output should still look the same since they bought studios to reach some of their live service target whereas MS with Kinect was a big contrast to the early days of the 360.

5EHVGmCRaKct-zdg6H1eOZK4l1t7HU8b6nRdQlOxfNw.jpg

Wish the TLoU remake would sell for $30.

Let’s be real, this console generation, maybe due to COVID and the second order effects, has been disappointing three years in.

Would ya say Ratchet and Clank is the best game graphically for PS5?

It’s really the only major first-party title that wasn’t cross gen.

Most people are saying Horizon Burning Shores DLC but let's not forget Demon's Souls as well.

Most people are saying Horizon Burning Shores DLC but let's not forget Demon's Souls as well.
Props. Just waiting for us to let go of that last generation.

I looked at the latest Tekken trailer:

And SF 6. They both seem hampered by this approach. Hoping MK 1 (or 12) is next generation graphics.

Also hope Sony does Bloodborne in the same fashion as Demon Souls.

Days of Play starts June 2

Days of Play 2023 will begin on June 2 at 12:01 AM until June 12 at 11:59 PM local time in each region. Our official Days of Play site will be updated with more information later this week, so be sure to check the site for the latest details. Please note that offers may vary by region and are available while supplies last

For both new and current PlayStation Plus members, all 12-month plans will be offered at 25% off – this includes Essential, Extra, and Premium/Deluxe.

Current PlayStation Plus Essential and Extra members can also receive 25% off a 1-month, 3-month, or 12-month membership when upgrading to a higher tier plan – it’s a great time to try PlayStation Plus Premium or Deluxe.

For players in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg, head over to direct.playstation.com when Days of Play begins and you’ll find a wide range of deals for select PS5, PS4, PC games, and accessories.

Preordered on PC and PS5 (though I hear the Xbox version might be the best). I'm geeked to play.

I enjoyed the battle ground hub beta, as well as the World Tour. This has been the most complete package since Street Fighter Alpha 3.

92 with 30 more reviews. Should settle there now. Even better than expected.

Capcom Fighters went from chicken bone at launch to full on steak and they're reaping the rewards.
World Tour and Modern controllers are a hit from the reviews. Should bring in a lot of new people.

Preordered on PC and PS5 (though I hear the Xbox version might be the best). I'm geeked to play.

I enjoyed the battle ground hub beta, as well as the World Tour. This has been the most complete package since Street Fighter Alpha 3.

All equal from what I've seen for current gen except Series S which is more like last gen.

Input lag is even the same across console and PC on same settings since they switchted to RE Engine from Unreal.
Good for tournaments and cross play

Slander for any of the OG Street Fighter roster will not be tolerated.
My friend is a Ken Masters main, so I take any and all opportunities to clown on the character. Ill never stop clowning on ol' banana brows Masters. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom