The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, you are just doubling down on dumb **** now

Clicking a link isn't that hard famb, trust me

I have faith in you for next time
Nah you just don't get it which is why your replies are dumb.

Still talking about a link :lol:

I have no faith you'll figure it out on your own.

same boat thinking about hopping back on but not at full psn price

is it still possible to buy the ps4 disc and upgrade to ps5?

i scored the complete edition with the PS5 upgrade a couple months ago at Walmart for $5.

No photo description available.

Last edited:
I am 100% waiting on Cyberpunk to go on sale or catch a deal for the DLC and the game. I want a physical copy, too.

Update 2.0 is now live
Phantom Liberty drops 9/26

The new storyline will unlock after you finish the Transmission quest where you encounter Maman Brigitte from Voodoo Boys. Songbird will reach out to you!

If you have already finished the quest or the game — Songbird will contact you shortly after you turn the game on. And if you haven't played #Cyberpunk2077 at all and want to dive straight into the expansion — you will be able to do that from the main menu!

Last edited:
Thinking of switching off Trophies and ignoring side quests just to get through my backlog.
Played FFXVI today for the first time in a month and a bit and I forgot the controls :smh:
Games are coming out faster than I can complete them.

Spider-Man PS5 edition putting in the work.
GTA V will just never die at this point.

It sounds like you got a bad M.2 SSD expansion stick.
Yeah, so after trying different methods, I just decided to return the SSD card back to Amazon for a full refund. My PS5 works absolutely fine and normal as before. It was definitely the SSD card causing all these issues . Now I got to find a different brand, but I’m very very reluctant that this will happen again. With GTA 6 possibly coming out next year, it’s imperative that I get more storage.

Yeah, so after trying different methods, I just decided to return the SSD card back to Amazon for a full refund. My PS5 works absolutely fine and normal as before. It was definitely the SSD card causing all these issues . Now I got to find a different brand, but I’m very very reluctant that this will happen again. With GTA 6 possibly coming out next year, it’s imperative that I get more storage.

Good lordt man, dial it back a little.

You just hit the bad production lottery, it happens with tech across all brands.

Just grab another one within the required spec and move on with your (gaming) life. :emoji_relaxed:

You'll be fine man, lolol.

Failed tech happens from time to time. IMO, you should've requested Amazon to send you a replacement and then send back the defected SSD back.

just order a replacement.

sometimes you get bad tech

i had a launch day ps5 with a faulty gpu i had to send back to sony.

Man y’all came up crazy getting cyperpunk for $5. I didn’t even know the game was getting a whole upgrade/ dlc combo until like a couple weeks ago.

Really enjoying MK 1 currently. About to dive balls deep into MK and CyberPunk until Spiderman comes out

Back
Top Bottom