The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they jacked up the prices for P.S. Plus.. but I am still being charged only $9.99/month for Premium. Anyone knows what’s going on lol?

Finished and 100%'d all the CTNS DLC for Spider-Man Remastered.

Just have some side stuff to do on the main game then EYE can move on to Miles Morales (PS5) and eventually Spider-Man 2.

Also, Screwball:

82697d5f-334c-435d-8b89-80e0c4eefe5d-gif.3115378

Last edited:
53360071262-665f6ea9c7-o.jpg
Finally finished the setup and got these covers from Sony Direct since they went on sale:

That blue console cover looks nice.

Wish other places sold the official console covers besides Playstation Direct.

Any order EYE try to place there won't go through likely because I live outside the States but was somehow able to secure a PS5 over 2 years ago when it was easier to find a unicorn than get one.

I’ve always liked upright is there a practical reason to set up the base so the console is vertical or horizontal, or does it not matter and whatever fits your unit?

Also if anyone sees any good deals on the either Last of Us games or Ghosts of Tsushima post them, I’ve been scouting, lowest I can find is Last of Us Part 1 for $39.99 at Target and Best Buy.

I’ve always liked upright is there a practical reason to set up the base so the console is vertical or horizontal, or does it not matter and whatever fits your unit?

Doesn't matter just personal preference or in some instances spacing issues.

My Playtation consoles have been vertical since the PS2 days so I'm use to that.

Also the OG PS5 is thicc so if you want to set it up horizontally make sure there is enough space for proper ventilation.

Cancelled my PS plus sub.
Forgot to renew at black Friday price.(can't remember if it was even offered for essential).
Online I was only offered discounts on extra and premium. I only wanted the essential, but I wasn't paying regular price.
I guess I'm starting Days Gone over if I get a disc copy or good sale digitally lol (or not finishing the game). I like it so far, but extremely stressful with very minimal upgrades to skills/weapons.

Any order EYE try to place there won't go through likely because I live outside the States but was somehow able to secure a PS5 over 2 years ago when it was easier to find a unicorn than get one.

They were so damn hard to get. I somehow got it on first release, but sold it to my cousin at cost cause it was crazy expensive. Eventually got another one Dec 2021.

And now they are sitting and easy to find even at the grocery store electronics section lol.

The covers and Dualsenae is actually galatic purple. Yeah I know how it can be mistaken for blue.

The cobalt blue cover and dualsene will be out in a few months though.

Cobalt controller is already out... got one on the way. I guess Ill hold out for a sale on the elite controller to make it my 4th and last pad. Not for anywhere near $200 tho.

Spiderman 2 or Modern Warfare 3? Which is the better game? Someone wants to trade me for my MW3
Is Spider Man 2 a major upgrade over the first one or even Miles Morales?

From what I played so far of SM:Remastered though, it’s definitely a great game story wise.

Back
Top Bottom