The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished the Spider-Man 2 main story.

Venom sending Kraven to Da Shadow Realm by biting his head clean off.
1703377465296.png

Kraven eagerly anticipating his demise on some "Yes Zaddy" steez.
1703377623647.png

The boss fight with Venom between Peter and Miles was some epic stuff.

Man kicked my *** a couple of times too. :lol:

Peter was dropping hints put officially passed the mantle to Miles so that he could be a family man.

The only way he coming byke as SM is if an old nemesis returns then we get the first post credit scene with Norman and Otto.

The theme of SM3 could be the Sinister Six even though we kinda sorta got that in the first game, and likely also Green Goblin.

Had to do some googles about Rio's boyfriend and his daughter. Not that familiar with Silk but looking forward to seeing what they do with her.

The Carnage DLC they hinted at better be a substantial one not just one or two missions

Dunno about the supposed Venom DLC or standalone that's potentially coming based on the leak.

How is Venom coming byke. Looked like Norman had some symbiote in him as well at the very start of the game. Maybe the go that route. He becomes Venom learns about the Spider-Men's true identity and goes on the warpath. After he gets defeated he makes the shift into GG for SM3?

Overall enjoyed this game, now gotta do some cleanup for the plat.

What is required for 3 separate accounts to play online (not at the same time) from the same system?

Bought the spider-man 2 bundle for my nephews and I want to make sure everything is good to go before they get it.

Finished the Spider-Man 2 main story.

Venom sending Kraven to Da Shadow Realm by biting his head clean off.
1703377465296.png

Kraven eagerly anticipating his demise on some "Yes Zaddy" steez.
1703377623647.png

The boss fight with Venom between Peter and Miles was some epic stuff.

Man kicked my *** a couple of times too. :lol:

Peter was dropping hints put officially passed the mantle to Miles so that he could be a family man.

The only way he coming byke as SM is if an old nemesis returns then we get the first post credit scene with Norman and Otto.

The theme of SM3 could be the Sinister Six even though we kinda sorta got that in the first game, and likely also Green Goblin.

Had to do some googles about Rio's boyfriend and his daughter. Not that familiar with Silk but looking forward to seeing what they do with her.

The Carnage DLC they hinted at better be a substantial one not just one or two missions

Dunno about the supposed Venom DLC or standalone that's potentially coming based on the leak.

How is Venom coming byke. Looked like Norman had some symbiote in him as well at the very start of the game. Maybe the go that route. He becomes Venom learns about the Spider-Men's true identity and goes on the warpath. After he gets defeated he makes the shift into GG for SM3?

Overall enjoyed this game, now gotta do some cleanup for the plat.
The Venom game is what I was referring to earlier. How are they going to do that one? Harry is basically brain dead and it would be weird to introduce a new person a la Eddie Brock. Also this Venom isn't the same Venom from the Sony movies. This mf is pure evil :lol:

G-Serum was referring to Green Goblin, right? It's been a while since I've read up on any Goblin lore.

If Carnage DLC is a mission or two, that's an L, imo. Unless it's a lengthy mission that's broken into multiple smaller missions.

I'm also not familiar with Cindy and would still prefer Spider-Gwen.

I think Miles is the lead for SM3 but something happens and Peter is forced to come back.

The Venom game is what I was referring to earlier. How are they going to do that one? Harry is basically brain dead and it would be weird to introduce a new person a la Eddie Brock. Also this Venom isn't the same Venom from the Sony movies. This mf is pure evil :lol:

G-Serum was referring to Green Goblin, right? It's been a while since I've read up on any Goblin lore.

If Carnage DLC is a mission or two, that's an L, imo. Unless it's a lengthy mission that's broken into multiple smaller missions.

I'm also not familiar with Cindy and would still prefer Spider-Gwen.

I think Miles is the lead for SM3 but something happens and Peter is forced to come back.

The opening scene of SM2 where it looked like Norman transferred some symbiote to Harry, did that actually happen or was Harry hallucinating?

Dunno how a Venom DLC or standalone game is gonna work based on that ending tbh.

Maybe after defeating Carnage the symbiote somehow finds it way byke to Harry?

Yeah G-Serum is basically what creates Green Goblin.

For SM3 think Norman/GG finds out Peter is OG SM (likely from Otto) and goes beserk feeling doubly betrayed that Spider-Man who happens to be Harry's best friend "hurt" him like this. He definitely the main antagonist for the SM3.

Returned the backbone. Even with the iPhone 15 Pro Max, the PS portal raises the bar a bit too high to keep the backbone around...

There was no discernable difference in performance between the backbone and PS portal when using my cellular data. With the overall portal gaming experience being roughly 2.5x better for PSX titles only, of course, didn't see myself using it much. If I delve back into the truly mobile arena before we get a PS Portal pro, will probably be Galileo 8 or better yet, a new entry that can be used with an 11-inch iPad pro.

Big shout out to the portal, though... feels like I have rediscovered gaming outside of driving sim. love it.

Sidebar - just made that Spidey 2 deal on CDkeys a stocking stuffer. Looking forward to finally checking it out.

wasn't there a video where someone was playing it on a plane?
Yeah but I’ve seen some people calling bs on that. The lack of a browser is what holds it back, unless you connect to a hotspot.

A steam deck would only work for games that I buy on steam right? So it would only make sense if I’m dedicating gaming to that end or pc?

Just opened the Spider-Man bundle I got myself a couple nites ago.

Doesn’t feel quite the same while I’m paying for my own gift but I’m sure I’ll get over it 😊

Downloading the game now and already want a Nintendo switch OLED too.

Yeah but I’ve seen some people calling bs on that. The lack of a browser is what holds it back, unless you connect to a hotspot.

A steam deck would only work for games that I buy on steam right? So it would only make sense if I’m dedicating gaming to that end or pc?
it is for steam games, yes. I personally have games that I play on consoles with friends (shooters, co op games, console exclusive stuff) and games on steam that i enjoy on my own time or with other friends (Some single player games, old remasters, strategic co op games like Civ 6). You dont have to solely dedicate your time to one method of gaming or another if you dont want to. Like I mentioned before, I'm enjoying playing the Castlevania collection on the Steam Deck when I have some downtime. I also own Diablo 4 on both the PS5 and on Steam so I can play it whenever I want with whatever friend group wants to play at the time. cross platform / cross progression games are great for this. To be perfectly honest wit you, I go wherever the best sale for the game I want currently is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom