The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wd-black-p10-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-hdd.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

wd-black-p50-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-ssd-front.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

wd-black-sn850-call-of-duty-edition-nvme-ssd-angle.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

UPS delivered to the wrong location.

Triggered - Incel Wiki

Long story short, they delivered to our local mall. Luckily my old job was involved with a store there so I had the old layout and identified the tenet. They had it waiting there for me and let me have the box.

Get through a few works emails and I will be setting this bad boy up! I dont normally care, but I might put it on our main living room tv to see if it makes a huge difference:

Attachments

• 1605566795401.png
    1605566795401.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 330
Sony going full court press with marketing to the black dollar. Same with Microsoft.

My question is, how many blacks are sitting in positions on your Development teams? We already know they ain’t in the board rooms.

Seems like they've been quiet as a mouse to me since their release. They dropped the night of the 9th and I've seen nothing from them since while Sony has restocked a couple days and got systems to their customers overnight. Keep checking my M$ order that maybe I'll see movement on it one even tho I was promised a delivery date of 12/23.

Reactions: g14
So my PS5 from Target was marked delivered on Friday afternoon by Fedex (even receieved Target "Your package has been delivered" email), but once I checked outside, there was no package :angry: I immediately called Fedex to open an investigation/case, but no updates so far to this day.

Did this happen to anyone else here? It seems like a few folks are reporting the same situation on the reddit forums so hopefully the driver didn't steal it...

Pretty my last PS5 was stolen by Fed Ex. Got one Saturday last one was on track to get here Sunday and then it didn’t and I got hit with Pending....

I turned on the fidelity mode in Demon's Souls, took about 10 steps, and went right back to Perfomance mode.

Spider-man's 30 fps feels much better. Gonna play through it on fidelity mode, then performance mode for replay.s I suspect once I turn it on, I won't be able to go back.

Anyone who has the Pulse headset did you have the Gold before? Is it an upgrade from the gold?

I turned on the fidelity mode in Demon's Souls, took about 10 steps, and went right back to Perfomance mode.

Spider-man's 30 fps feels much better. Gonna play through it on fidelity mode, then performance mode for replay.s I suspect once I turn it on, I won't be able to go back.
Haven’t tried Demon Souls in fidelity mode but MM is amazing.
I came on here to change my initial thought that frame rate was always king but MM may be diff. You can noticeably see the frame rate reduction but it looks realistic it’s a fair trade off lol.

Back
Top Bottom