The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMG_20200419_153249.jpg

For the ppl that pre-ordered from Walmart back in sept and you got your ps5 last week...have you been charged yet and has your Walmart order updated?

I got my ps5 last week and have not been charged yet. Also on the Walmart app it says the order is delayed
Still waiting to be charged also for the 2 I preordered back in Sept. they were delivered on release day no charge on my CC. I received the delay emails and on the app/website it still shows as "Delayed - check back later for status update" with "Preparing order check Tracking available soon" underneath that. I'm just going wait it out and see what happens.

Really surprised there was only one restock on direct today. Hopefully I can nail the next one and hopefully it’s tomorrow.

Anyone elses controller seems like it does quick? Haven't played too much but both nights I've played it happened. Saturday night I was playing with it charging for a while...tonight I've played 10 min and says battery low again

Anyone elses controller seems like it does quick? Haven't played too much but both nights I've played it happened. Saturday night I was playing with it charging for a while...tonight I've played 10 min and says battery low again

how are you charging it? system standby? if so, could be a problem with your port

try charging it through a phone/laptop charger if you have one, if not try one of the rear ports

also, ray-tracing > 60 fps on consoles

Make sure you have the latest dualsense firmware downloaded. Press the ps button > press the controller icon > controller settings it should be 0204 if not download the latest. If that doesn’t work put it to charge and monitor if it goes above 1 or 2 bars. If not try charging it from the back ports to see if that work. If that doesn’t work factory reset. Had this problem over the weekend once I put it to charge in one of the back ports it solved it for me and I’m able to charge it from the front port now no problem

I've become more sensitive to 30 FPS. TLOU Pt. II and Ghost of Tsushima had me woozy in the beginnings.

Spider-man doesn't bother me at all.

how are you charging it? system standby? if so, could be a problem with your port

try charging it through a phone/laptop charger if you have one, if not try one of the rear ports

also, ray-tracing > 60 fps on consoles
Just been charging it when I'm playing through the front port

so spider miles morales has the George Washington bridge but no wash heightz where the bridge is :smh: Harlem and the heights are both uptown Manhattan but completely different neighborhoods insomniac

you dudes getting sick off LOU2s 30 fps need help from a neurosurgeon :tongue:

cant wait til naughty dog completely ignores 60 fps on their next game for "artistic" reasons

Last edited:
Damn man.

I wonder if that ps5 you sold for $1700 would've been working fine if you kept it :lol: :nerd:

Been all down hill for you since.

That hate is strong in you. :lol: .

Sold the first XBOX for 1700 not the PS5. But I feel you :lol:. And its about to get even more slimey... That was the one my (recently) ex ordered. So meh.. I'm good. Still sucks.

Absolutely Not!
60fps or above >>>>>> graphics on any console or pc

days gone feels so dam smooth at 60fps

God of War is incredible in 60 fps

"so spider miles morales has the George Washington bridge but no wash heightz where the bridge is :smh: Harlem and the heights are both uptown Manhattan but completely different neighborhoods insomniac"

I noticed this too, no love for da heightz aka Little D.R.

you dudes getting sick off LOU2s 30 fps need help from a neurosurgeon :tongue:

cant wait til naughty dog completely ignores 60 fps on their next game for "artistic" reasons

There are many things that I would love to say in response to this...

However, I'm pretty sure you're the man that posted the amazon link early in the PS4 thread and I'm forever grateful.

I'm just going to take these jabs on the chin and wish you well, good sir.

I just ran into a problem where I could not re download any PS+ collection games, game I bought digitally, or PS4 games I installed from my PS4 backlog collection.

So I bought and installed most of my games onto a Samsung SSD EVO 860 2TB I had in a usb C 3.1 enclosure case and installed about 35 to 40 games over the weekend. I decided to return this SSD back to Amazon and formatted deleted the games from my PS5. Sure enough I got the blank icons on the PS5 XMB menu. I got and setup my new Samsung 970 SSD Evo Plus with enclosure case and formatted onto my PS5. I tried re downloading the games and was getting the "please connect external hard drive and only option was to play the game". I went into my PSN account settings and restored my licenses.

Only way to fix this was to shutdown and hold the PS5 power button until I heard the 2 beeps and got into safe mode and did a factory reset and wipe.

Now I'm back having to re download and install everything again.

So damn annoying and frustrating.

My setup now.

IMG_9457.JPG

IMG_9459.JPG

IMG_9460.JPG

Back
Top Bottom