The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah call it DLC, expansion, whatever but I’m cool with it. Every game doesn’t need to be 60+ hours. $50 for 12-15 hour experience is fine by me if it is something I enjoy. These open world and multiplayer games got dudes thinking that anything less than 30 hours and/or without multiplayer is automatically not worth more than $20 :lol:

Its a 6 hour game tho not 12-15. If you trophy hunt then it’s probably double but I’ve never cared about trophies.

Its a 6 hour game tho not 12-15. If you trophy hunt thenit’s probably double but I’ve never cared about trophies.
Admittedly I have not played it yet but I read it was 12+ hours. That may have included side missions and whatever else extra there may be? If that’s the case, I’m cool with that because I’ll most likely do everything in this game. I say just vote with your wallet, if you don’t think the short experience is worth it, just wait for that sale. Spider-Man 2018 went on sale pretty quick.

Last edited:
It is DLC though. Doesn't not make it a great game. The fact that you are OK with making DLC a 50 game is more concerning.

i got no problems with resale markup, but the guy slinging ps5s for a stack feels like hes being taken advantage of over paying 50 for a 12 hr game, **** outta here :lol:

Destiny 2 on PS5 is off-putting.

The change to 60FPS is jarring. Take some getting used to.

Bugsnax is fun. Astrobots in actually GREAT, and my first PS5 game purchase was Dirt 5. Dualsense is the truth and the new headset is a good upgrade for me.

All in all, I'm impressed. Now I move my anticipation to FF16. :lol:

Wait - it is still 30 FPS right? Are you coming from a regular PS4?

I would understand the uproar if it were Nintendo games which never get price drops but PS games drop in price and competition from retailers also aid that.

I'm definitely voting with my wallet since I got a big backlog of games. I can wait for a lot of these games to drop in price.

I’m cool with dropping my money down for a good experience. Some games I don’t even finish and then be like why I buy this.

I mean it’s well produced and collecting things gets old. Also take into account that most of the crowd playing this played Spider-Man.

they probably condensed some of the task and side stuff.

if It was 60 plus hours people would say man that game got boring seeing as they have spider man.

hence the reason I think they have the 70 dollar version for Spider-Man remaster (plus DLC) and miles.

if you was new to the series the 20 bucks up charge isn’t that bad. If not 50 for a new experience is cool. At least it was good from start to finish.

any help on how I can download the cod install? it's always at 99 hours download time... I tried pausing and unpausing download and tried putting in a dns number for my wifi connection, also shut the ps5 off and took the game out and still same results... I know I have slow wifi but my 2k downloaded in a hour... it's a smaller download but still quicker than cod

Then why is the CEO of PlayStation not saying it's a PS5 exclusive?

I interpreted the statement at this:

For him not wanting to talk about it now, means he might have some bad news to share & he doesn't feel like creating an uproar on social outlets, so lets minimize that hatred to when the game is actually scheduled to release rather than during the launch phase of the console.

I could be entirely off, but that is immediately what i thought when i read that sentence. :ohwell:

To me though, it needs to be on PS4 too unless the game is only designed to perform on PS5 internals.

It makes no sense to alienate a page group of gamers who possibly still wont have PS5. :frown:

You posted the article. What did you think when you read it? :nerd:

PO

If GOW2 is cross gen, it makes me wonder what will actually be that premier PS5 exclusive game
that is meant to sell the console.
SM2?? ND's next new game? Brand new IP?

I don't mind the cross gen stuff, but I'm waiting for that jaw dropping, mass appeal, headlining game, that screams only for PS5. I know we are a ways off for sure obviously though.

any help on how I can download the cod install? it's always at 99 hours download time... I tried pausing and unpausing download and tried putting in a dns number for my wifi connection, also shut the ps5 off and took the game out and still same results... I know I have slow wifi but my 2k downloaded in a hour... it's a smaller download but still quicker than cod

you got the peanut butter but no jelly.

get your wifi game up fambs.

Back
Top Bottom