The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen people post that on slickdeals about the VPN thing... Is it possible to buy a copy for a friend that way or its only good to download to your PC?
I'm not sure how it works for console but it def works for PC. You just have to create an account and its tied to that

Man I don’t blame Walmart employees for selling to their family and friends, if true

you got customers harassing them pulling up brickseek on their phone when the site says “for reference only”.

these workers already have to deal with BS trying to work in a global pandemic. Wearing a mask for 8 hours and putting themselves at risk. ****, let them cook a little

Man I don’t blame Walmart employees for selling to their family and friends, if true

you got customers harassing them pulling up brickseek on their phone when the site says “for reference only”.

these workers already have to deal with BS trying to work in a global pandemic. Wearing a mask for 8 hours and putting themselves at risk. ****, let them cook a little

Um.... They decided to work there? Miss me with that. I work 10 hours as a Finance Director wearing a mask all day, in a dealership with tons of customers.. Cut it out.

Yeah if I worked retail and had a chance to hook up myself, family and friends, I’m doing it. A lot of these customers mad disrespectful. The same can be said about the employees.

I think the bigger issue is some of these grown *** people ( some of them in this thread :nerd: ) acting like the world gonna end if they don’t get a next gen console :smh:

Yeah if I worked retail and had a chance to hook up myself, family and friends, I’m doing it. A lot of these customers mad disrespectful. The same can be said about the employees.

I think the bigger issue is some of these grown *** people ( some of them in this thread :nerd: ) acting like the world gonna end if they don’t get a next gen console :smh:

Facts, we need an NT meet up. I would like to see some of these eSmartGuys on here in person. :lol: :lol:

You know what. I'm not even gonna be a hypocrite. When I worked at Finishline back in 04-05 EVERBODY I knew got there shoes held and no need for resale or profit it was all love. We got 12 DMPS back then and I held 6 of them, for my people. All told we had 4 to sale and there was at least 200 people lined up outside our store.

Shout out to donjuan23 donjuan23 NCtwin NCtwin they'll tell you :lol:

Someone said they Sony and MS should do this online and I agree. Just take the money and when they ready to ship, ship. At least people know they are getting one.

If they were to do that, everyone is gonna want to order through them, retailers will tolerate none of that

Yeah, being truly nasty to other humans is not acceptable. Especially since it is gonna come back to you you can believe that.

There is something different going on with these types of people.

TLDR

went to school grew up poor sudo threw in some boot straps type vibe

Now privileged as F

let’s bang on retail cause they here to I guess be punching bags for people over a damn PS5, cause their is a secret walmart and target wide cabal of backdooring that has honestly yet to be proven but carry on.

To think it’s ok to bang on low wage workers and not think about at some point way back before the internet changed e commerce changed the way retail works it was a lot different

but

I won’t take that into consideration nah I will only look as far as my experience in a totally different industry and provide a blanket statement to 500$ electronic box you had the privilege of buying.

they don’t have to sell you a dang thing. It’s not food or water it is a PS5, we yelling at mostly kids and underserved people over a PS5 talking about if they don’t like it they should Quit. Nah you need to think why 40 of y’all huddled in a electronic section for like 5 PS5 and be like who really using logic here. You think they have 100 in the back.

if so resell be dead fam.

You Still privileged as F also I had like 6 of these of these things I guess defending workers makes me salty yes I am. Some people just want to come to work and do their job. Not everyone there for a PS5 and all the crowds make shopping hard for others.

I’m tired of this capitalist oh let’s bang on people because I demand satisfaction cause I have a lil
Money in my pocket elitist ish.

what if the associate was told by mangment not to sell it. Then they spend a whole 8 hour shift being told yes you do have one. They are like no we don’t and they may be right brickseek isn’t live stock it pulls a estimate every couple of hours.

no one reads that part

it’s how you treat those who have less than you that defines who you are. A man with power shows you who they are. You have gained power over someone and proved to be a d head to them.

Late night story length response my new born up so I got time tonight 😂

Yawn. Skimmed thru your post. I get what type internet clown you are. You’re stuck on some SJW thing and obviously lack reading comprehension skills. Facts are what I said is true and I never advocated treating any workers badly. This is the PS5 thread and I’m done with your straw man argument.

If they were to do that, everyone is gonna want to order through them, retailers will tolerate none of that
I'm sure they'll figure out something. Also most people that aren't hardcore gamers are not trust them to hold they money until they get one. Retails would probably be fine or they can partner with retailers to do the same thing.

Yawn. Skimmed thru your post. I get what type internet clown you are. You’re stuck on some SJW thing and obviously lack reading comprehension skills. Facts are what I said is true and I never advocated treating any workers badly. This is the PS5 thread and I’m done with your straw man argument.

Chill, Starfox cool we just all a little throwed off by this Pandemic and new System online copping B.S. - Everbody in this thread just chill... EXCEPT baby girl Maqueen25060. She need to just head on out.

Lot of hostility in the air. :lol:
Man I do not want to be on this planet when water shortages become the norm if this is what it's like for PS5's.

I do like Sony direct and think selling to those who are active on PSN is a good idea. They can't save most of the stock to themselves but they won't be hoarding PS5's for friends and family or scalping them.

I'm sure they'll figure out something. Also most people that aren't hardcore gamers are not trust them to hold they money until they get one. Retails would probably be fine or they can partner with retailers to do the same thing.

Everyone that wants one and pays gets one? Nevermind that Sony is probably the only company that can handle that, but then for the retailers to?

I don't know if yall remember this, but a few years ago Sony was selling spider-man ps4 bundles for 199, currently the ps4 still costs 299

Sony isn't trying to sell a PS5 to everyone that wants one, the same way they weren't trying to sell those 199 ps4 to everyone, they're incurring a loss

Back
Top Bottom