The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The PS Store spring sale is now live. Some good deals.

Ended up picking up the PS5 version of 2K.

TLOU II digital deluxe for $40 is tempting, but I'm going to hold off for a little longer cuz I wouldn't be playing it immediately and the price will likely be lower by the time I finally do play it.

I’m mad and embarrassed that I didn’t get my free Control: Ultimate Edition in February. I thought I had purchased it the whole month and then when March hit and I finally wanted to play it, it was nowhere to be found.

Days Gone sucks as a free PS+ game when most people on PS5 that have PS+ it’s in the instant game collection and the game can be found for $9 to $19 for people on PS4

every bit of 30 bucks.
3040F14F-302D-46C4-924E-2815226D16A1.gif

Just finished a session of Outrider with the squad. Typical grind kinda game, nothing out of the ordinary. Wouldn’t be in my collection but the homie hooked it up so it’s cool.

TLOU II digital deluxe for $40 is tempting, but I'm going to hold off for a little longer cuz I wouldn't be playing it immediately and the price will likely be lower by the time I finally do play it.
Nba2k? When was it on sale? I’ve been checking PS Store pretty regularly and next gen has been $69.99 since release.

average sale. still pick up darksiders 3, mudrunner and shakedown Hawaii last night. Did not expect playing as a heavy load trucker in mudrunner to be as relaxing as it is.

Back
Top Bottom