The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely think upgrading is on a case by case basis and not a one size fits all no-brainer by any means. The more you’ve kept up with ps exclusives as they’ve released, the less value you’ll get. For me personally there was a lot of value in upgrading.

skate. going to be free to play and have cross play and cross progression

As for the game’s business model, Mocquard said the microtransactions are primarily going to be about cosmetics and convenience. “I want it to be very clear that it’s not a pay-to-win game. There won’t be any gameplay areas hidden exclusively behind a paywall. Players won’t be able to buy any gameplay altering advantages.”

We'll see about that :lol:

I don’t play many free to play games. I think it’s just Apex for me. What games are pay to win? I don’t care about anything that’s on mobile :lol:

Apex Legends is doing just fine with their MTXs. F2P isn’t always bad. Some of y’all might need to practice some self restraint :lol:

All cap. They will claim programming magic when the PC and Xbox versions eventually come out.

Yea it was in reference to last Gen. No more squeezing in between crevices and small gaps to disguise loading.
FFVII Rebirth is guaranteed to come on PC so I'm hoping they require a high speed NVME SSD for minimum specs.

Only Sony first party will use PS5's speed to its full extent and I don't even expect that till mid/late gen.

Day 1 PS5 owners.

How are the dualsense controllers holding up?

Mines are pretty much brand new.

My white controllers I got at launch still work perfectly.

I got a black controller a few months later and it already has stick drift. I gotta toss it.

Back
Top Bottom