The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21_evo01.jpg

IT'S MAHVEL BABY

Marvel 3 is back! Nintendo pulled Smash and Marvel 3 is there to replace it ahead of games like Multiverse. Good to see Disney is on board and with a 25K prize pool to boot.
What I'm hoping this means though is a Marvel 4 with an actual budget and with X-Men unlike Marvel Infinite.

Street Fighter 6 will be wild with only 2 months to practice. Going to be a great EVO

The one with blue on the heatsink is officially licensed for use with the PS5. The SN850X is the newer version (slightly faster, but you wouldn't notice in daily use)of the SN850 and it is cheaper currently. Both work out of the box. No need to update the non licensed. Maybe format it, which the PS5 would prompt you to do if needed . It's been a while since I installed mine.

True. But I would rather go with something that meets the recommend specs. I won't knock someone for buying what they can afford. I figured I would suggest a gen 4 SSD alternative so he could use the money saved towards a game.
Its all good homey $40 is nothing to a G.
Next game im copping is RE4 already got it preordered from best buy

Saw some comments on how games like TLOU should be made into VR... which, IMO, would not work cuz it was meant to be a 3rd person game... but that got me wondering... are there 3rd person VR games? My initial reaction is that it would be counter intuitive cuz wouldn't that take the immersion factor out of it? But I've never tried a VR game in 3rd person, so I don't really know. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Saw some comments on how games like TLOU should be made into VR... which, IMO, would not work cuz it was meant to be a 3rd person game... but that got me wondering... are there 3rd person VR games? My initial reaction is that it would be counter intuitive cuz wouldn't that take the immersion factor out of it? But I've never tried a VR game in 3rd person, so I don't really know. 🤔🤷‍♂️
they better make it better than what it is already.

Back
Top Bottom