The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
A bunch of reports saying Legend of Dragoon has a ton of bugs right now. I’m going to hold off to see if there is a patch and start Wild Arms 2

Saw some comments on how games like TLOU should be made into VR... which, IMO, would not work cuz it was meant to be a 3rd person game... but that got me wondering... are there 3rd person VR games? My initial reaction is that it would be counter intuitive cuz wouldn't that take the immersion factor out of it? But I've never tried a VR game in 3rd person, so I don't really know. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Third person could work but it depends.
You will still get the immersion from being in the game but you will have to mess around with the camera since you become the camera essentially.

Astro Bot is technically third person but as a platformer the camera angles are more dynamic.

The over the shoulder camera angles in like GOW or TLOU might not translate well to VR but with some camera changes it could work.

There are some PC Mods which shows what can be done. Elden Ring mod is pretty good.

Man PSVR looks cool.

Never tried any VR but I might just grab it. I like new toys and my normal gaming has become boring to me

Man they doing everything but giving us that sequel :lol:

Essays?!?!

1469531254155.gif

The over the shoulder camera angles in like GOW or TLOU might not translate well to VR but with some camera changes it could work.

I was thinking about this.

imagine fighting a Valkyrie n VR.

Sigrun's "Valhalla!" stomps would probably give you a heart attack. :lol: :smh:

Wonder if there will be a boss?

MK going to be a beautiful game.

Hopefully Capcom does CVS3!!!

It would probably help popularize SNK more too.

This is gonna be the second game released at launch to PS+ Extra/Premium.

Will check it out, has a beautiful aesthetic.

^
A bunch of reports saying Legend of Dragoon has a ton of bugs right now. I’m going to hold off to see if there is a patch and start Wild Arms 2
So far so good *knocks on wood*

I’m appalled to hear the game is having bugs since it’s a direct port with very little improvements graphically.

1677239673556.png

Ordered the standard version but received the Horizon bundle so can't complain.

I had the Horizon bundle in my cart for checkout but saw that they released a demo and thought I better save the cash for GT7 instead and then swapped it but got this anyway so may be worth trying out if its some glitch on Sony's end.

Going to dive in this evening. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom