The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a good reveal. Im not blown away, but at the same time, I am eager to play and see where the story beats go. And the raid for FS seems to have the Witness as the end boss, so I look forward to 2sappy 2sappy dragging me through.
And I'll be happy to do it brother. You know I love getting the group together and talking mad **** about anyone and anything while doing it. :lol:

Say what you will about COD, but the campaigns are almost always fun.

And the graphics for MWIII look amazing:

Edit: Age Restricted so you'll have to watch at Youtube.

I wont buy it, but hoping my gameshare partner does. :lol:

Having the dualsense haptics is cool. Like I said a nice device to tinker with at 79 bucks. Probably just go with the new lenovo handheld though. And I know they probably can't or won't, but I wish they would just ga'head and move that left thumbstick up to the more natural position.

If it plays cloud games, it could be a nice cheap "ps5".

No PS5 cloud streaming is the big miss but that might be added down the line since that is still in beta.

Everything else about the portal is fine with me. I think the name is good since it's a PSP.

Same price as the DualSense Edge which seems to be flying off the shelves and this can be used as a controller in a sense so I can see it doing well but I don't have a need for it. Playing in bed is not something I do.

Now when someone hacks the Android on it then I might be in.

Someone on a Gran Turismo forum said this is perfect for going to poop while doing an endurance race. IMO, portable console gaming is dead. If Sony really wants to enter the portable gaming market, they should just think outside the box and make a GOOD cellphone game a la Pokemon GO.

1692822918566.png

Pretty cool for the buds and headset.

Someone on a Gran Turismo forum said this is perfect for going to poop while doing an endurance race. IMO, portable console gaming is dead. If Sony really wants to enter the portable gaming market, they should just think outside the box and make a GOOD cellphone game a la Pokemon GO.

Portable console gaming is dead for anyone not Nintendo.

so it is just a handheld that has to be on the same Wi-Fi connection

You don't have to be on the same wifi network. It just needs internet connection so you can play from across the world if you want.

Back
Top Bottom