The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might not want to watch that trailer.

Thanks for the heads up.
Also, for those who want to pre-order the disc version, but want the Digital content like me, Insominiac said you can upgrade from the in-game menu.

Starting Friday, I'll be out of this thread & social for a while, gonna take my time with this game don't want to be accidentally spoiled. Going for the Plat! :pimp:

PO

Feel like this thread did a great job with GoW:R keeping things spoiler free. I know some of y’all like sharing screen shots but would appreciate if we keep those in spoilers for SM2, esp with the fly *** suits and villains/cameos.

Decided to finish other games before jumping into this one so it’ll be a while before I can but hype for y’all that’ll be enjoying on launch.

Yeah everyone did a solid job with Ragnarok and keeping things in spoilers.

Not gonna get to Spider-Man 2 for a minute so following those same protocols will be ideal.

Something will definitely be spoiled for me before I get around to the game though. :lol:

I think Im gonna beat GoW R tonight or tomorrow. I know Im pretty much at the end. Loving it but the mqp design and navigation for side quests is lack, plus I hate that the touch pad brings up the menu.

Got my first plat ever in MM earlier today!
SHARE_20231015_1033160 (1).jpeg

I kept reading in previews that once you play SM2,
you won't want to go back to either of the previous games
It was also a good way to get that good ole muscle memory back.

So far so good w the media blackout.
Really want to checkout reviews tomorrow, but that's just asking for trouble.
Thursday evening can't get here fast enough!

Last edited:
Jedi Survivor update: I hate the Fractured Momentum and Fractured Determination Force Tears with a passion. 🤬🤬
Keep at them it takes awhile. I platinum that thing and haven’t gone back. But I saw it got a patch that’s makes it run bdtter

That's one of the main reasons I want to play Spider-Man Remastered and MM.

Never played the PS5 version of either game.

Also:

I need to finish the DLC stories for SM remastered.

Same took a break because I wanted to 100% the DLC but those ****ing Screwball challenges were pissing me off. :lol: :smh:

Even though spoilers don't really bother me I want to go into SM 2 completely blind so I need to knock out the previous games ASAP before a random Youtube thumbnail spoils something for me.

Finally placed my order for my copy. Went with GameStop...let's see if they actually ship on the day of release.

1697466604649.png

1697465811941.png

They done it again!

Expect it to settle high 80's with a bunch more reviews but pretty good. Could settle at 90.

Just got spoiled by one of the images in a review tweet so be careful

Got my first plat ever in MM earlier today!
SHARE_20231015_1033160 (1).jpeg

It was also a good way to get that good ole muscle memory back.

So far so good w the media blackout.
Really want to checkout reviews tomorrow, but that's just asking for trouble.
Thursday evening can't get here fast enough!

Thought you got the Horizon plats?

Last edited:
Beat GoWR last night, great game. Trying to decide what to play next between FF16, Horizon and Spiderman (1). Kinda leaning towards FF16, but it would make sense to give Spiderman another shot rn.

Thought you got the Horizon plats?

Nope
The Horizon games join SM/DS/ R&C/ GOW in the high 90% towards the plat.

With me I'll be playing thinking "what if I grab all these things" not really thinking about the trophy. The minute I start trophy hunting though it becomes a chore and frustrating to me.
MM I needed 1 trophy and had a ton of time on my hands so I thought "why not?"

I'll probably get the plats for DS/R&C/Horizons
just because I always go back to those games.

Over 100 reviews on Metacritic and there's nothing below 8/10.
Wasn't expecting a GOTY contender.

Nope
The Horizon games join SM/DS/ R&C/ GOW in the high 90% towards the plat.

With me I'll be playing thinking "what if I grab all these things" not really thinking about the trophy. The minute I start trophy hunting though it becomes a chore and frustrating to me.
MM I needed 1 trophy and had a ton of time on my hands so I thought "why not?"

I'll probably get the plats for DS/R&C/Horizons
just because I always go back to those games.

Enjoyed the Horizon ZD plat. I would go for that next.
I've still got Frozen Wilds to complete before playing Forbidden West.

We all knew this game going to review well but I think GotY has already been decided. It’s either BG3 or TotK. A lot of games getting “snubbed” this year. 2023 is stacked as hell :smokin

We all knew this game going to review well but I think GotY has already been decided. It’s either BG3 or TotK. A lot of games getting “snubbed” this year. 2023 is stacked as hell :smokin

Oh it will be ToTK easy.

Agreed, pretty dope year. One of the games I wanna go back and finish the most is Harry Potter.

Oh yea, Zelda winning free although BG might spring up a surprise.

Insomniac hasn't had a game with a 90+ Metacritic since Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal on PS2 so its a big win for them.

If it stays 91 then it will be their best reviewed game.

Back
Top Bottom