The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s crazy TLOU2 is still that game that no matter where it comes up on completely just derails everything. Season 2 is going to be crazy on Twitter if it’s still exist and in the tv thread. What a legacy

Next season is def turning heads. All the emotions. Picking sides here if done right :lol:

Abby giving Ellie them hands gon be wild.

Last edited:
beat Spider-Man 2 story and 94% completion.. .some thoughts

I give the game a 10/10. nothing more needs to be said. first game was a 9/10 for me, miles DLC was a 7/10 (story was mid af). glad they came strong with this one and balanced peter and mile's perfectly.

Next game gotta be goblin with harry and im assuming its gonna be the final Spiderman game in this trilogy (doc ock at the end says its "the final chapter".

idk how theyre gonna do harry again though with the main villain since he was already the villain (kinda) here. either way, im super excited to see how they do Goblin.

they gotta go ape **** and have Goblin kill MJ. that would be nuts. then maybe tease Gwen or something. idk.

also Silk teaser at the end :pimp: :wow:
Silk's dad smashing Mile's mom 💀
Carnage next game :pimp:
Chameleon also teased :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

beat Spider-Man 2 story and 94% completion.. .some thoughts

I give the game a 10/10. nothing more needs to be said. first game was a 9/10 for me, miles DLC was a 7/10 (story was mid af). glad they came strong with this one and balanced peter and mile's perfectly.

Next game gotta be goblin with harry and im assuming its gonna be the final Spiderman game in this trilogy (doc ock at the end says its "the final chapter".

idk how theyre gonna do harry again though with the main villain since he was already the villain (kinda) here. either way, im super excited to see how they do Goblin.

they gotta go ape **** and have Goblin kill MJ. that would be nuts. then maybe tease Gwen or something. idk.

also Silk teaser at the end :pimp: :wow:
Silk's dad smashing Mile's mom 💀
Carnage next game :pimp:
Chameleon also teased :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I honestly think Carnage/Chameleon
could be for a potential DLC or Miles next game(along w Silk)
Think if they do the Miles solo route again, dude gets in over his head Setting up Peter to return fully in his 3rd game.
I think Harry is done and Norman/Octavius gonna form a brand new S6 for the 3rd game. Insomniac has shown they are willing to make bold changes.
Did you finish collecting all the spider bots? That sets up a whole nother thing

I am legit mind blown by this. I just knew there was a disc drive on the back. No wonder all the ports have problems. Wth Nintendo?!?!

I am legit mind blown by this. I just knew there was a disc drive on the back. No wonder all the ports have problems. Wth Nintendo?!?!

Uhh... what makes you think a disc would run better? Storage medium really has little to do with how a game runs, since it's loaded into the RAM then ran from that, not the storage medium. Also, discs on a handheld... doesn't sound like the best idea. I mean it worked for the walkman, but that was replaced by the ipod for a reason...

Uhh... what makes you think a disc would run better? Storage medium really has little to do with how a game runs, since it's loaded into the RAM then ran from that, not the storage medium. Also, discs on a handheld... doesn't sound like the best idea. I mean it worked for the walkman, but that was replaced by the ipod for a reason...
Actually, it has a lot to do with how the games run and you just gonna skip slap over the PSP in the PLAYSTATION thread??

I honestly think Carnage/Chameleon
could be for a potential DLC or Miles next game(along w Silk)
Think if they do the Miles solo route again, dude gets in over his head Setting up Peter to return fully in his 3rd game.
I think Harry is done and Norman/Octavius gonna form a brand new S6 for the 3rd game. Insomniac has shown they are willing to make bold changes.
Did you finish collecting all the spider bots? That sets up a whole nother thing

didnt even consider DLCs. they could def go that route.

Yea i collected all the spider bots. idk how theyre gonna tie in the whole multi verse thing.

curious to see if they tie this spiderman-verse with Wolverine

There’s a reason ppl chose to hack the PSP to not have the discs lol
Right. I was one of those people, but to act like it didn't happen or it wasn't successful is prosperous. Contrary to the absolute black and white thinking gamers and gaming media.

At the 50% mark of SM2 and I'm enjoying the game. Using the black Raimi suit with the symbiote powers is nice.

It’s crazy TLOU2 is still that game that no matter where it comes up on completely just derails everything. Season 2 is going to be crazy on Twitter if it’s still exist and in the tv thread. What a legacy
I can't wait. My mom quit watching Walking Dead when Glenn got got. She might throw her whole TV out when Joel gets the club. It's going to be glorious.

#TeamEllie 24/7.

Y’all and these spoilers man. I’m glad I finished the game already :smh: I’m gonna have to finish up CP77 before yall start spoiling SM2

Right. I was one of those people, but to act like it didn't happen or it wasn't successful is prosperous. Contrary to the absolute black and white thinking gamers and gaming media.
PSP is by the far one of the greatest handhelds ever. The Q lite could be successful if the cloud/remote play actually works without hiccups

I’m not to far in the game bad a lot to do over the weekend but one of the side missions Spiderman 2

not my man Howard. Not prepared for that. Sat there for about 2mins. Not fair

Back
Top Bottom