The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After playing with the portal for a little while now, I actually enjoy it. This is my first remote play style device I’ve ever owned, so I guess I’m more hyped about then most.

Here is my point of view…

The screen very clear and crisp.

Plays very smooth like you’re playing your PS5. When I was playing Spider-Man 2, it was a tad bit laggy in some instances, but it wasn’t anything too noticeable. My wifi connection is pretty good, so it wasn’t really any issues. Like it’s been said, your wifi connection really plays a big factor on your overall experience.

To take advantage of playing it outside your house, make sure your PS5 is on “Rest Mode” to take advantage of that. I think that is what sold me on getting one.

I can definitely see myself playing the PSP a lot more then playing my PS5 on my TV. I really enjoy just laying on my bed playing it with no damns given.

Overall, I enjoy it a lot and hopefully Sony can make some upgrade patches to use other media apps(Netflix, Peacock, and etc.).

It does suck that you can’t use third party Bluetooth devices, but it is, what it is..

I also purchased a temper glass screen cover to protect the screen. Gives me more of a peace of mind.

Here is some pics

NBA 2k24
IMG_5559.jpeg

GTA 5
IMG_5560.jpeg

After playing with the portal for a little while now, I actually enjoy it. This is my first remote play style device I’ve ever owned, so I guess I’m more hyped about then most.

Here is my point of view…

The screen very clear and crisp.

Plays very smooth like you’re playing your PS5. When I was playing Spider-Man 2, it was a tad bit laggy in some instances, but it wasn’t anything too noticeable. My wifi connection is pretty good, so it wasn’t really any issues. Like it’s been said, your wifi connection really plays a big factor on your overall experience.

To take advantage of playing it outside your house, make sure your PS5 is on “Rest Mode” to take advantage of that. I think that is what sold me on getting one.

I can definitely see myself playing the PSP a lot more then playing my PS5 on my TV. I really enjoy just laying on my bed playing it with no damns given.

Overall, I enjoy it a lot and hopefully Sony can make some upgrade patches to use other media apps(Netflix, Peacock, and etc.).

It does suck that you can’t use third party Bluetooth devices, but it is, what it is..

I also purchased a temper glass screen cover to protect the screen. Gives me more of a peace of mind.

Here is some pics

NBA 2k24
IMG_5559.jpeg

GTA 5
IMG_5560.jpeg
Nice, I’m sure more features like Streaming will get added once they agree to deals with streaming services.

i totally thought theyd be available at launch. when i checked yesterday it was $368 on Amazon 3rd party. would like to see this do well.

So you DON'T have to be on the same wifi or do you mean like, in the yard or whatever?

No Return – A Roguelike Survival ModeExperience The Last of Us Part II’s deep combat via an entirely new mode! Survive as long as you can in each run, as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters. Play as a host of different unlockable characters, some never-before playable in The Last of Us franchise, each with unique gameplay traits. The variety of challenges feature different foes and memorable locations from throughout Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles.

• Lost Levels lets you explore early-development versions of three new levels not seen in the original.

Last edited:
I’m starting to see that people who slept on the PS Portal are slowly regretting now getting one based off things I’ve read online

Not allowing streaming pretty much kills it for me, I’d rather take one of the backbone attachments or go for a dedicated portable gaming device.

The Last of Us™ Part II Remastered

Native PS5 enhancements
Built for the PS5 console, The Last of Us Part II Remastered enhances the original PS4 game in ways not possible before, including:
• A host of graphical improvements bring the beautiful-yet-dangerous world to life.
• Visual performance now outputs at 4K in Fidelity Mode.
• Improved loading times more quickly let you jump into action.
• Full DualSense™ wireless controller integration.

No Return – A Roguelike Survival Mode

New ways to play
Delve deeper into this beloved adventure and learn how the original game was created.
• Lost Levels lets you explore early-development versions of three new levels not seen in the original.
• Enjoy hours of new developer commentary to hear insights into Part II's development as you experience the game.
• Live up to your musical potential with Guitar Free Play, which includes new unlockable instruments, or take on the new Speedrun Mode* and post your best times.
• Descriptive Audio** and Speech to Vibrations have also been added to Part II's suite of accessibility features.
• The Last of Us Part II Remastered also features brand new unlockable character and weapon skins for players to use for both Ellie and Abby.

Glad I held out
This will be my first TLOU2 experience
With Rebirth in Feb, I'm good until March/April gaming wise

Eh I might just hold out for the full blown remake that will come in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom