The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

most importantly
Upgrade-Path-T2R.png

Picked up TLOU2 when it was on sale on the PS Store for $10 getting the "remastered" version for an extra $10 is way more palatable for me.

1700299095206.png

I'm confused. Why are people paying over MSRP.

because sony stated its supposedly sold out....

probably just resellers bought that supply up just like what happened when the ps5 first dropped

i think the system is useless until sony fixes the headphone support or when the sony headphones come out

Where were these resellers for PS VR2 :lol:

I just didnt expect to see people buying that much over MSRP. I thought people would just wait.
Sony's strategy for accessories this gen has really been on point. The console is selling as expected but its pulling other hardware with it.

As for the bluetooth thing. It's latency. Netflix can compensate by delaying a video stream but you can't do that with games. The one review I saw with a bluetooth dongle plugged into the headphone jack said the latency was really bad. I still think Sony should've included the option (With a disclaimer) like on the Steam Deck but you see loads of people complain about latency on that system too.

Speaking of the ear buds

Best part for me is the explore having Bluetooth so you can connect it to your PS5/Portal and Phone at the same time. One of the best features on their headphones.

Going to be a lot of idiots because that W.LF edition is selling out like the firefly edition did.
Anyway picked up Gotham knights on ps plus. Ehh first hour in. Yikes

Last edited:
I see the Portal on Gamestop. This is a manufactured "sold out" for now to build the hype for holiday shopping. I hope no one pays those dumb *** resale prices.

Apparently I'm late to the party but...

Be careful using rest mode on the OG console, fellas. I started using it consistently over the last month or two to minimize boot times...and now my system is cooked 😩

With that said, I had to buy the Slim/SM2 bundle yesterday. I guess I'll play that now

Apparently I'm late to the party but...

Be careful using rest mode on the OG console, fellas. I started using it consistently over the last month or two to minimize boot times...and now my system is cooked 😩

With that said, I had to buy the Slim/SM2 bundle yesterday. I guess I'll play that now
I’ll keep this in mind. Is this a known issue?

Was your console in a well ventilated place?

Yeah, I opened it up to clean it (tried basically every solution before giving up :lol: ) and for a three-year old system that has never been cleaned before, it wasn't nearly as dusty as the consoles in the tutorial videos. But I deep cleaned it regardless.

I’ll keep this in mind. Is this a known issue?

For the first run of consoles, yes. Of course I didn't have to Google this until mine gave out :smh:

Games wise I'm good with black Friday copped Madden24, 2k24, Star wars Jedi survivor and God of war Ragnarok...now just need ps plus for the low

Thinking I’ll cop a portal in a few months. Have a flight to London that I wouldn’t mind bringing it on.

Really enjoying the new spiderman game. Any other dope games I need to check out? Typically into action adventure or 3rd person storyline based games (don’t really like turn based or fps).

Are the Star Wars games good?

I dont think youre gonna get much use on an airplane... maybe if theres wifi on the plane... but I dont know how well that would work.

I read you only need 5 mbps and delta gives you 7 so idk. I have plenty of time before I even get one to see what works for people

Back
Top Bottom