The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
darn missed the portal restock on PS Direct. Looks like there were multiple 5 min windows. Was stuck in a meeting. I had no intention of getting it at first but I think not would really be a good addition to get me gaming more away from my couch and work down my backlog of PS games of the month and some other grinding type games (ie I just downloaded Jurassic World evolution 2)

Update to my complaining above, and bump.

If you’re looking for a Portal and have a Verizon account they’re available right now on the website. I just ordered 1, account says it was processed and be here on the 22nd. See if it actually goes thru.

Edit: sweet. It went through. Got a 2-day shipping confirmation. They’re sold out now but if you’re looking for one Verizon appears to be a sleeper site. They were available pretty much all day.

Last edited:
That’s ok it’s a snake draft.

One thing I should mention if not clear you can do unannounced games, such as untitled Mario switch 2 game. Search for it if not listed.

That’s ok it’s a snake draft.

One thing I should mention if not clear you can do unannounced games, such as untitled Mario switch 2 game. Search for it if not listed.
So basically it's 4 rounds of drafting, then we can sign "free agent" games afterwards?

Nevermind, I see it's draft 5, pick 5.

Last edited:
I set it to 5 rounds since we had fewer people.

You get $100 to acquire 5 other games. It’s public bidding, which means at 8pm on Thursday any game that has a bid will be listed and then on Saturday at 8pm it will go to the highest bidder.

You also have to counter pick a game. Which means selecting someone else's game that you think will score the lowest. I forget how that's scored, it's in the rules somewhere. You have until November to pick one I believe.

You also have to counter pick a game. Which means selecting someone else's game that you think will score the lowest. I forget how that's scored, it's in the rules somewhere. You have until November to pick one I believe.

Counter pick scoring works the same way as the regular pick. A game landing at a 90 would get the picker 20 points and lose the counter picker 20 points.

Peep your messages :nerd:

Anybody else only play the game at night because it feel like the graphics are better .. i really love my ps5 even though i only have 1 game

Alright WLf edition came in. No box issues like the firefly edition apparently was. Seemed Sony listened and packaging was better.

Anybody else only play the game at night because it feel like the graphics are better .. i really love my ps5 even though i only have 1 game
I definitely think the environment changes the experience.

I only play at night. contrast is better, daylight is too bright (no curtains where TV is)! lol.

We only have one TV and its in a large volume room (walls spans 2 floors). Feels cold and empty, and eerie depending on what game I play. Need to create a set up in smaller room with more comfy vibes

Back
Top Bottom