The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Palworld game is pretty hilarious.

Nintendo isn't usually the company you test when it comes to encroaching on their IP. And I think it's safe to say there are a lot of similar looking characters to Pokémon.

WHEW!
TLOU2, I don't even know anymore
Just got done with Nora, "I can make it quick, or I can make it so much worse":pimp:
then we go into that flashback where Joel finally confesses, so now I'm questioning Ellie's motivation. Especially since she had the tape recorder giving her context to what really happened all along.
It's brilliant that you are getting both sides of the story.
I'm also appreciating the format, I thought it would alternate between them.
I like that I get to play their stories(so far) in big chunks.
I was never a big fan of Joel, think he's a POS for what he did btw.
Probably why I'm not big on part 1, Part 2 gonna get replayed for sure though.

I'm wrapping the platinum for Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4). This Shinra Challenge "Three-Person Team vs. Top Secrets is straight bull****.

Leviathan is pissing me off with his attacks that seem to connect no matter what. I haven't even made it to Pride and Joy yet :smh:
I really hate fights like these that make me feel like you have to look up a guide in order to have a chance. I understand them wanting you to use everything you learned, materia and equipment but it feels like you must use a specific setup otherwise you'd just be doing chip damage and these fights would take even longer.

WHEW!
TLOU2, I don't even know anymore
Just got done with Nora, "I can make it quick, or I can make it so much worse":pimp:
then we go into that flashback where Joel finally confesses, so now I'm questioning Ellie's motivation. Especially since she had the tape recorder giving her context to what really happened all along.
It's brilliant that you are getting both sides of the story.
I'm also appreciating the format, I thought it would alternate between them.
I like that I get to play their stories(so far) in big chunks.
I was never a big fan of Joel, think he's a POS for what he did btw.
Probably why I'm not big on part 1, Part 2 gonna get replayed for sure though.
I'll comment when you're finished, but it's interesting to hear your feedback in realtime as you're going thru it!

I'm wrapping the platinum for Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4). This Shinra Challenge "Three-Person Team vs. Top Secrets is straight bull****.

Leviathan is pissing me off with his attacks that seem to connect no matter what. I haven't even made it to Pride and Joy yet :smh:
I really hate fights like these that make me feel like you have to look up a guide in order to have a chance. I understand them wanting you to use everything you learned, materia and equipment but it feels like you must use a specific setup otherwise you'd just be doing chip damage and these fights would take even longer.
Reminds me of those old Diamond Weapon/Emerald Weapon fights. Saving the world from Sephiroth and that damn comet was enough for me. They left the world alone, I left them alone.

made a lot of progress....I think
Met Yara and Lev.
-Having to go through that "Skybridge" and the encounters with the infected and then having to fight whatever the hell that thing was in ground zero :wow::wow::wow:
-I hold my breath a ton while playing this damn game.:lol:
-I appreciate that Abby's scenarios are waaaay different than Ellie's.
-The atmosphere this game creates makes me take things personally.
I just got done w Manny(RIP) and the sniper, that was already hard and then the sniper started luring infected to us.
There are times where I don't feel like I'm up against A.I. but against another player.
I feel like that's something an actual person would do, just to be a ****:angry:

Story wise, it's still great.
Gotta see where they're going w Yara and Lev and why they aren't around when Abby shows up in the theater(or are they?)
It's sad to see Abby's friends getting offed.
Especially since you see Owen and Mel still walking around.
Also Mel is played by Aloy herself Ashly Burch

I almost forgot about Tekken. I finished the original Cyberpunk just in time. Still getting Phantom Pain tho.

1706125359232.gif

Back
Top Bottom