The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2705.jpeg

Finished 2018’s Spiderman Remastered version and all of its DLCs, now finished with Spiderman: Miles Morales (2020), and almost caught up to y’all—got Spiderman 2 downloded. :pimp:

Accepted her fate? She was a child! :smh:

Well, she wasn't this innocent wide eyed oh golly, gee whiz
lets road trip it across an infected country for **** and giggles.
Child Ellie had seen a lot already, and was pretty much on her own until the fireflies.
Hell, Im surprised she wasn't smoking cigs when we meet her character.
Even as a child she knew why Joel was transporting her.
Also right before the giraffes she was withdrawing her connection from Joel and mentally preparing herself for whatever the next step was.
In P2 she even tells Joel "you robbed me of my life having meaning"
These are thoughts she's held in since she was a child.
So yeah, I'd say she accepted her fate.
Otherwise why be so mad about it for so long?
She wouldn't have cared about the truth
if she hadn't already made peace whatever would've happened to her.

Man what we still putting tlou2 in spoilers?? Game is almost 4 years old if you haven’t played it by now then you didn’t want to
Eh, a game that released on PS4 the same year the PS5 dropped was probably missed by a lot of people. I know for a fact there were some people who didn’t play because they were waiting for a native PS5 version.

Well, she wasn't this innocent wide eyed oh golly, gee whiz
lets road trip it across an infected country for **** and giggles.
Child Ellie had seen a lot already, and was pretty much on her own until the fireflies.
Hell, Im surprised she wasn't smoking cigs when we meet her character.
Even as a child she knew why Joel was transporting her.
Also right before the giraffes she was withdrawing her connection from Joel and mentally preparing herself for whatever the next step was.
In P2 she even tells Joel "you robbed me of my life having meaning"
These are thoughts she's held in since she was a child.
So yeah, I'd say she accepted her fate.
Otherwise why be so mad about it for so long?
She wouldn't have cared about the truth
if she hadn't already made peace whatever would've happened to her.
I hear what you saying but eff all that :lol:

She was still a child. Idgaf how she felt about it either. That’s probably the parent in me but we would have had to find another way.

IMG_2705.jpeg

Finished 2018’s Spiderman Remastered version and all of its DLCs, now finished with Spiderman: Miles Morales (2020), and almost caught up to y’all—got Spiderman 2 downloded. :pimp:

4f39c62dc119e1ab0ed8b14b32c1b54e3f322d3e.gif

How'd you like those Screwball missions? :lol: :smh:

4f39c62dc119e1ab0ed8b14b32c1b54e3f322d3e.gif

How'd you like those Screwball missions? :lol: :smh:
Them in the Spiderman DLC… I hate Screwball she’s a swear word you can’t say on here. “Time for a PHOTOBOMB!”

At the beginning of the Miles Morales game I thought she was going to turn out to be alter ego of Danikast, The Podcaster.

Eh, a game that released on PS4 the same year the PS5 dropped was probably missed by a lot of people. I know for a fact there were some people who didn’t play because they were waiting for a native PS5 version.
I did an entire watchthrough of TLOU2 by a Twitch streamer at the outset of the pandemic, but I can’t remember much more than half of what I saw.

I’m going to play it myself soon-ish, so I appreciate the spoilers, but I also see why people just want to talk openly about it because a large number of people have played it already.

fighting berserker king in how valhalla is annoying AF...dude's unblockable radius is ridiculous and he doesn't get stunned out of his attack animations at all. Smh

Back
Top Bottom