The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roller Drome is fun, but gets pretty difficult. I think I will come back to it down the line.

Steelrising appears to be a Souls-like, so I will add to my library and maybe play it one day when I get good at video games.

Man Sony has some hardware issues with the launch era PS5. Ever since FFXVI my joint been acting hella funny and running hot. Aside from needing a new OEM HDMI cable (every third party cable gives me issues) input lag is annoying. I have to have the PS5 pointed straight ahead toward my controller or Bluetooth starts acting up and controller audio isn’t clear or button inputs either delay or outright miss. When I switched to a smaller monitor I started getting these red dots all over the screen which is indicative of a dying graphics card according to forums. I don’t even game like that. FF XVI was the first PS5 game I bought, before that it was just casually playing Apex in one or two sessions a month, which has became damn near unplayable with the input lag. I’m gonna bite the bullet and send it in, Rebirth will just have to go on hold because this is annoying.

What tweaks did you make? I find that mine doesn’t handle Horizon Forbidden West well.
Hardwired with Ethernet and turned off feature that turned on TV when ps5 turned on. Something with the HDMI messes with the connection?? Idk how it makes sense but ever since I did both it's been working flawlessly.

Before I would get disconnected from Wi-Fi and graphics got blurry as hell.

Man Sony has some hardware issues with the launch era PS5. Ever since FFXVI my joint been acting hella funny and running hot. Aside from needing a new OEM HDMI cable (every third party cable gives me issues) input lag is annoying. I have to have the PS5 pointed straight ahead toward my controller or Bluetooth starts acting up and controller audio isn’t clear or button inputs either delay or outright miss. When I switched to a smaller monitor I started getting these red dots all over the screen which is indicative of a dying graphics card according to forums. I don’t even game like that. FF XVI was the first PS5 game I bought, before that it was just casually playing Apex in one or two sessions a month, which has became damn near unplayable with the input lag. I’m gonna bite the bullet and send it in, Rebirth will just have to go on hold because this is annoying.

How much can you get towards a trade on a slim?

IMG_6274.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried out skull and bones beta. Played about 3hrs. I still don’t know what quite to think. Anybody else try it out. Free for the weekend

Sony off to a good start with their Live Service push with a game no one thought will do it.
Good to see Arrowhead making a successful jump to a more AAA title like Housemarque.

Word of mouth seems to be good too apart from server issues and DRM.

• State of Play trailer was captured on PS5. Kojima thinks the graphics will improve even more
• Production timeline: "The assets are ready we just need to construct them." Japanese audio dubbing will begin this year for release in 2025.
• Sam can now remove his backpack for lighter movement and combat.
• Realtime terrain deformation is in the game. Roads can be cut off via earthquakes, forest fires, floods, etc
• Ship is called the Magellan. It serves as a moving base that accompanies Sam on deliveries. It can also go underground.
• When Sam connects to the Chiral Network, the ship can move freely to those areas. You can also call it to you
.• Game is on a different continent outside of America, where Sam has gone to connect the Chiral Network.
• Fragile starts a new group called Drawbridge to connect regions outside the UCA. She is their leader and "no longer her weak self from the past."
• A private entity has to go setup the network because If the UCA goes it can be regarded as an invasion.
• The 'Second Hand' that Fragile has will be a big part of the game
• The model for the puppet is Faith Akin, a German director. You'll travel with him by your side and can converse with him on deliveries.
• "Why he became that way, you'll learn as you play the game."• The cat on George Miller's shoulder is inspired by Captain Harlock• "Lots of vehicles"
• Elle Fanning's character is 'mysterious', could be friend or foe.
• Those robotic samurais seem to be important. Higgs might help us against them at some point?

Persona 3 Reload is fantastic. Growing up couldn’t get into Final Fantasy (I am now doe!) so this was my preferred JRPG series.

Highly recommend the remake.

88c6d3d0ebf521f331d741eebe4cba82b8f3b7c4.gifv
I'm currently playing persona 5 royal and absolutely love it. Never really played many games like this.
My brother has persona 3 on his ps3 so I don't know if I want to be cheap and just play that on there next or just wait til reload goes on sale

How much can you get towards a trade on a slim?
Good question, at this point I’m probably better off just going with the slim when it drops. I just hope this thing can hold itself together long enough to pawn it off to GameStop.

Back
Top Bottom