The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just platinumed ff16, playing ff7 remake now, gonna take a lil bit to get used to the new fight mechanics.

It's also clear how good ff16 voice acting was. So many random heh, uh, huh in ff7 remake lol, anime influence goes crazy

those arent anime influences.

those are part of the original dialogue in the og ff7.

IMG_6427.jpeg

😭😭😭😭 i’m really like that in queens blood.

danger style danger style you lucky there’s no pvp

I just received my copy a few days ago with about 5 hours logged so far, Ch. 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if they add QB to FF XIV.

Last edited:
Soudns like reviewers weren't lying when they said Queen's Blood is as good if not better than Triple Triad.
Listened to Mac's halfway review and even just looking at the thumbnails for his playthrough. He's really impressed.

Can't wait to play.

Just platinumed ff16, playing ff7 remake now, gonna take a lil bit to get used to the new fight mechanics.

It's also clear how good ff16 voice acting was. So many random heh, uh, huh in ff7 remake lol, anime influence goes crazy

Voice acting is definitely where FFXVI shines.
If you take the best bits of 16 and 7 Re then you got a good formula for FF going forwards.

I can take the anime grunts but Vanille making sex noises in FFXIII was too much. Had to turn the volume down for that one.

Soudns like reviewers weren't lying when they said Queen's Blood is as good if not better than Triple Triad.
Listened to Mac's halfway review and even just looking at the thumbnails for his playthrough. He's really impressed.

Can't wait to play.

Voice acting is definitely where FFXVI shines.
If you take the best bits of 16 and 7 Re then you got a good formula for FF going forwards.

I can take the anime grunts but Vanille making sex noises in FFXIII was too much. Had to turn the volume down for that one.

I love triple triad. If qb is even as good as it, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom