**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone see the red sportsman baseball cap on sale anywhere? Figure this shouldn't be hard to find w/ the 30% off.

So glad I was able to get this for under retail
Screenshot_20181216-190057_Chrome.jpg

Put me in the swing and miss club on the cardigan as well. As more and more stuff drops, I don't mind being in the swing and miss club when it comes to paying retail. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to take my chances on most of the stuff going on sale and if I miss out, I miss out.

I wonder how this fits on men

It fit's WOMENS;

"DETAILS & SIZING

Taking inspiration from Ralph Lauren's athletic-inspired Polo designs from the early '90s, this 750-fill-power down jacket exudes sleek style and functionality with a striking oversize fit and water-repellent fabric.

Boxy silhouette. Intended to hit at the hip.

Size medium has a 27¼" body length, a 47" bust, a 20½" shoulder, and a 35¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.

Mockneck. Full-zip front. Snapped storm placket.

Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Two front snapped patch pockets. Elasticized hem. Lightly filled and fully lined.

"Polo Hi Tech" woven logo tab at the right sleeve. Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.

750-fill-power down. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.

Shell: polyester. Fill: duck feathers, other feathers. Lining: nylon.

Machine washable. Imported.

Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size small."

Hadn't seen any talk of this shirt.. But grabbing it now, as 40% off is pretty good and it doesn't seem like it's going to many stores. (Haven't seen anywhere else in USA except polo.com)

Seems to be related to the outdoors collection, slightly... Certainly fits in perfect. Could work under that sportsman cardigan too.

FDA1FBB8-26E5-46CC-9E26-903D2CEA2FE1.png

Attachments

• A72A26F7-8303-4463-AA96-CDC3378FFC95.png
    A72A26F7-8303-4463-AA96-CDC3378FFC95.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Pretty pissed at myself for missing that Camo jacket on the RL site. It finally hit my ideal price point and I loafed smh.

Back
Top Bottom