**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Windbreakers need a hood, and at least half zip .
Not even sure what setting I would wear that crest windbreaker in .

The only thing that will make me excited about Polo again is the Stadium rasta tank top re release as
a retro. Maybe a matching pop over. You guys can have it all. I think I reached my polo limit. lol
I enjoy the enthusiasm the community still has tho. Fun to watch. The crest windbreaker is nice.
I agree. I would not have a place to wear it.

Almost copped that hi tech anorak.. wish it was discounted and that 40% could be applied :lol:

I do want it but had to pass at retail

SPRING POLO BEARS just arrived at the outlet this week. 1 hoodie (grey), 3 sweatshirts (navy , grey, and white) ,1 hoodie tee (navy), 4 tees
IMG_2383.JPG

Anyone see the purple label bear tshirt in person yet? Or know what the $usd price will be compared to the british/euro pricing?

Did they do a purple label bear embroidered shirt like this before? Or is this Frenchy looking guy the first one?

(I believe they had a tee for the fall 2018 purple label bear, the first one in the classic style.. But it was a smaller embroidered bear on the left chest, just like on the polo shirt. The new one is in the classic style we've all got dozens of shirts in.. Except it doesn't say "polo bear by Ralph" underneath, and it's embroidered.)

That’s a decent price tbh. You might score one for $60 but you could also be waiting for eternity. I would swoop.

Also I heard the Alaska Bear Souvenir jackets are at the outlets? Price check anybody?

I need that grey bear hoodie.
There's a 25% outlet coupon out which would make $75.

Should I scoop? Or do yall think I can get it lower if I wait?
I took that photo. The grey bear hoodie is selling fast at my outlet in L.A. There were only a few left when I was in the store Wednesday and they had just received them on Monday. I scooped up the last XL. The other stuff will eventually sell but the hoodies always go first and sell out in a week out here. I've never been able to get it lower than 30% percent off. GET IT NOW BRUH ! :lol:

NOTE: They have a ton of bear tees but they have started to only put a size run on the floor because the boosters have been killing them softly.

Last time I was at the outlet, around the holidays, bear merchandise and “limited edition” collections were excluded from coupons...

Got my first key west item. I'm ridiculously cheesy for buying a polo key west shirt to wear down in the keys, but I can't help it.

Almost a shame to pop the tag and wash it.
Mint condition, never washed, old school polo.
Fabric made in USA, assembled in Honduras. Warm water wash. No side seams, one piece body. This was $40 new on eBay (dude had more.) would be basically RRL quality and $75 these days.

A5EC5E08-5089-4E22-81A0-AD3CCF3F0395.jpeg
EC7012A0-7EFE-4634-83BE-846FB70BDBD6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom