**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph is content wasting resources on making miniture overalls and miniture jean jackets, but wont drop a wallet for all of the recent drops like 92 Stadium, winter Stadium, Snow Beach etc. if they just kinda pay attention they'd see how much damn money they leavin on the table. Theres tons of accessories they couldve done. Not just the same cheapass backpack, duffle and crossbody bag. Mix it up, make a Northface type bag for outdoors and a jansport type for Hi Tech. They did the same damn bag for like 3 different designs. So lazy.

Deadass who is out here payin 2-300$ for a keychain size pair of jean overalls?

Mixing the old with the new.

20190217_145854.jpg

Ralph is content wasting resources on making miniture overalls and miniture jean jackets, but wont drop a wallet for all of the recent drops like 92 Stadium, winter Stadium, Snow Beach etc. if they just kinda pay attention they'd see how much damn money they leavin on the table. Theres tons of accessories they couldve done. Not just the same cheapass backpack, duffle and crossbody bag. Mix it up, make a Northface type bag for outdoors and a jansport type for Hi Tech. They did the same damn bag for like 3 different designs. So lazy.

Deadass who is out here payin 2-300$ for a keychain size pair of jean overalls?

I'm also surprised they haven't done more with fragrance.

It's a licensed product, but they do have some say and it's a partnership...

The fragrance companies prefer to pump out new flavors within existing brands (blue, red, black, etc) to minimize marketing spend and capitalize on folks that already love the base scent...

But think they could tie in a smell to a collection pretty easily. Stadium would be a "sport" fragrance, could be based on the classic polo sport scent.

Hi-tech would have been perfect opportunity to bring back the Polo Explorer fragrance, or a new version.

Last year they were talking about the next major area for investment would be accessories.. So we are seeing early benefits of that with a much more diverse accessory catalog, but it's still early in that process. (And some of the products they make are so rare, you never even see folks posting em anywhere. Like the hi tech velcro wallet!)

Yes one thing I learned from the streetwear brands is there is a market for various accessories. Ralph would do well to drop many items to coincide with the activities they promote.

That’s a decent price tbh. You might score one for $60 but you could also be waiting for eternity. I would swoop.

Also I heard the Alaska Bear Souvenir jackets are at the outlets? Price check anybody?

Might be worth calling your local to check MSRP. They did hit outlets. I saw an eBay listing a while back with outlet tags on it. Contemplated going to Woodbury today, but didn't want to risk coming back empty handed.

I need some advices, did anyone of you have tried to compare youth XL's size to Men's S ?
I read about that and don't know if it's true you can wear a youth XL's if you're like S in Men's...
For someone about 5,70 tall and 152 pounds weight, what size would you recommend, first in Men's size, and then do you think is it possible to wear a youth XL instead, or it wouldnt do it ?
I'm asking this because with sales buying youth sizes for hoodies mean nothing, and it seems more rare to be sold out quickly...

size champion.jpg

Here's an example with the brand Champion I just found...

Last edited:
It's 300 at the outlets as well IIRC.

You think any chance for 50% or stackable situation (30% off at store level plus 30% off coupon)?

I grabbed this at end of season at Macy's.. Last act. Think about $100. But definitely need to go a size up. Should be a comfortable piece and it's too tight for me in medium. Really want to size up but can't justify until it's down to like $150.

You think any chance for 50% or stackable situation (30% off at store level plus 30% off coupon)?

I grabbed this at end of season at Macy's.. Last act. Think about $100. But definitely need to go a size up. Should be a comfortable piece and it's too tight for me in medium. Really want to size up but can't justify until it's down to like $150.

I need medium..let me know if you wanna let go

I'm looking for a medium. Lmk if you want to let go of it.

Tbh, I don't know. One of the outlet regulars might be able to answer that.

If you wear a medium in the polo down coats...

Not bad deal here. Had to grab.

1ED42A81-843C-4010-95CB-35E218E2450B.jpeg

I tried for it this morning, removes itself from cart when you try to check out.

Nvm, was finally able to order it, thanks!

Edit 3... coat is out of stock, order cancelled, free shipping coupon offered. :/

Last edited:
I tried for it this morning, removes itself from cart when you try to check out.

Nvm, was finally able to order it, thanks!

Edit 3... coat is out of stock, order cancelled, free shipping coupon offered. :/

My order went thru.. 30 min later cancelled.

Called and guy checked the store stock for mediums and larges. None left.

Daaaaaammmnnn.

This is an open question. I'm looking at some of the vintage polo down jackets from the 80 and 90s , I think Ralph should go back to that style, the down on the inside of the jacket instead of the michelin man /marshmallow style that he currently designs. What do you think?

Attachments

• AS-IS-Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Country-Mens-Aztec.jpg
    AS-IS-Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Country-Mens-Aztec.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
  • f180da3b4b57a580edb44fc43c6dd9d1.jpg
    f180da3b4b57a580edb44fc43c6dd9d1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
  • polo-ralph-lauren-Ski-92-Water-repellent-Down-Jacket.jpeg
    polo-ralph-lauren-Ski-92-Water-repellent-Down-Jacket.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
CROSS FLAGS arriving at outlets. If you missed the first wave, this is your chance to come up. This pic was taken at a Chicago area outlet. $28 after coupon. That's all I know, I'm just passing this info along to the regulars in this thread. :D
IMG_2453.PNG

Last edited:

U can use 30 with 30 ...I went in outlet 3 days in a row & used 30 with 30

Attachments

• IMG_20190218_220449.jpg
    IMG_20190218_220449.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom