**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

368F811E-2F04-43F1-982A-0CD3BBCE1EDB.png
Any leads on the orange climb polo?
https://capsule.nyc/products/polo-ralph-lauren-sport-terrain-polo?variant=17299835158574
Only small and medium left

I don't usually mess with cardigans, but this will probably be my first one when it goes on sale (retail is $200), only because it matches my Pendleton Clarks boots

Snapchat-1698470151.jpg

20190823_200639.jpg
Is there a name for that hoodie/sweatpants set? Last year at the outlet I regretted not getting it then when I went back it was gone :smh:

997074FF-1521-4190-9D9C-D914D814ABDA.jpeg

To me this skier sweatsuit is just the 2019 version of this, with a hood. He could have at least change the color (red, green, black, Violet, etc..........). Sadly I’ll be getting this years too. But to me last year‘s is better overall in every way.

AF9002B2-F3D3-481A-A98C-B75CA5AF49E3.jpeg
I prefer the version of this year but I can understand, thing I really dislike is the new Polo Bear, I don't mean bad iterations but really the new one or kid's one, I don't know exactly what it is supposed to be...

polo2.jpg

I'm really thinking about buying this cap, I have regrets to not having bought the khaki one with the backpaper Polo Bear

wntd.jpg

Polo Bear looks great on this one + I love burgundy

And like someone said before, this one looks pretty failed

fld.jpg

Last edited:
There seems to be two kinds of Polo bears, The stoic (classic), the cartoonish (urban). I prefer the classic bear aswell.

I learned the hard way is better to go ahead and grab the pieces you like while they're available because you may never see him again #missedoutonsweaters .

Does anyone have a line on last year's crest turtleneck (black/green) in a size large, on sale?

There seems to be two kinds of Polo bears, The stoic (classic), the cartoonish (urban). I prefer the classic bear aswell.

I learned the hard way is better to go ahead and grab the pieces you like while they're available because you may never see him again #missedoutonsweaters .

Does anyone have a line on last year's crest turtleneck (black/green) in a size large, on sale?
https://www.oznico.com/products/wool-blend-ls-tn
no Large, They have medium and xl

( I was thinking about making my own Polo Bear hoodie these days lol I took screenshots of 2 ones I like, then I was looking for a website to make my own t-shirt/hoodie, I found one, uploaded the pic just to see (as they won't let me use Polo bear I think, which is normal), I sampled the color of the hoodie in order to re-do the background of the Polo Bear on a software, to then upload the new picture on it, and finally renunced :lol: result was ***tty + I wouldn't assume to wear fakes, give me some years :smokin

But still, as one of the 2 Polo Bears I liked was about 800 euros, that was not a ridiculous idea :nerd:

Just went to his instagram, he looks like a real passionate

How hard is it going to be to get a hat? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger and pay $200.
65D632A6-356D-438F-A735-C936DE454E97.png

Back
Top Bottom