**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It was just a collection of online surveys and sneak peeks at upcoming collections (the app eliminated this). Every month a number of members, I think like 4 or 6, would be randomly chosen for a gift card code for the main website. You used points to enter and the more surveys you did the more points you would get. I dont remember doing anything for specific items or collections though, more just general polls for their processes like advertisements and what areas could use improvement like outerwear for example
Thanks for the info. They should send all of you gift cards at closing; That information was worth millions to them.

Latest Purchase:
I finally came across a Ralph Lauren knitted sweater featuring the American Bison that projects the true power of the animal. I'd been pressing RL by email to do something like this for well over a year, not knowing it already existed. The fact that it's by RRL is a perfect match.

20190905_210718.jpg

Thanks for the info. They should send all of you gift cards at closing; That information was worth millions to them.

Latest Purchase:
I finally came across a Ralph Lauren knitted sweater featuring the American Bison that projects the true power of the animal. I'd been pressing RL by email to do something like this for well over a year, not knowing it already existed. The fact that it's by RRL is a perfect match.

20190905_210718.jpg
That's that oooooooold Ralphy quality! In blue label, he'll still break you off like that with a sailng-type shawl neck. No logos, and you have have to dive deep, but he does it. I've got 'em.

That's that oooooooold Ralphy quality! In blue label, he'll still break you off like that with a sailng-type shawl neck. No logos, and you have have to dive deep, but he does it. I've got 'em.
I agree there are still quality items available under the gold-letter Polo era, but It's been many years since a knit of this quality has been released under Polo. The only thing that comes remotely close is the 'Take A Hike' Beacon Cardigan, and it still very is far from the weight, thread count, a knitting technique of the RRL sweater.

1073049B-F27E-4C7B-93FC-2D0510BEA8DF.jpeg

Latest pickups finally all came in for review:
-St Andrew Rugby Kicker Bear polo. Just missed on Macys with discount, so had usual PRL Store track down. Creative graphic design. Cool.
-Rugby Kicker Bear polo. Was never into the Bear as logo design on PRL, but reminds me of my Rugby line of polos. Not bad.
-Lunar New Year Polo Bear crewneck sweater. Wanted a discount, but Personal size disappeared fairly quick over the months after initial release. Finally found in Europe at a great discount.
Unique variation on classic Martini Bear. Red dinner jacket with Chinese knot buttons and embroidered footwear. Lucky to have found.

Went with usual Personal size xl in all three.
Waiting for couple more Rugby Kicker Bear pieces. Have fun with the style.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom