**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How hard is it going to be to get a hat? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger and pay $200.
65D632A6-356D-438F-A735-C936DE454E97.png
Won't be "easy" but just wait a little man. Official release date is weeks away.

I would go for the polo sport jacket only cause I like the way the p o l o s p o r t is written out. You might need to get ur hands on a sneaker like the greedy airmax 95
The other jacket that green looks like slimmer from ghost busters Or Incredible Hulk

I say the top one. But they tripping with random *** placed patches. And the Polo Sport jacket would have been dope without the Polo Sport across the front. I dunno how to dress anyway don’t listen to me.:lol:

I love this T-shirt, it be in a bear shirt and a event shirt I had to add to the collection. Grabbed it during Macy’s 30% off sale last week.
image.jpg
Macy’s on line or in store? My local Macy’s didn’t get it. I’m looking for a men’s M or a big kids XL. I’m assuming the resellers wiped out RL.com inventory

Macy’s on line or in store? My local Macy’s didn’t get it. I’m looking for a men’s M or a big kids XL. I’m assuming the resellers wiped out RL.com inventory
I'm sure are still at the USOPEN...
If they don't sell out at usopen, they for sure will be on polo.com on crazy sale like last year's items.

If they don't sell out at usopen, they for sure will be on polo.com on crazy sale like last year's items.
They only had XLs and XXLs when I was in the store yesterday.

Appears that RL realized they could just watch Instagram and Boards like this to feed their thinktank.

I was always curious about the insider program. Can you shed some light on it, were there any perks, and did any of your ideas made it to production?
It was just a collection of online surveys and sneak peeks at upcoming collections (the app eliminated this). Every month a number of members, I think like 4 or 6, would be randomly chosen for a gift card code for the main website. You used points to enter and the more surveys you did the more points you would get. I dont remember doing anything for specific items or collections though, more just general polls for their processes like advertisements and what areas could use improvement like outerwear for example

I got it online during their preview sale, it looks like Macy’s sold out.

Speaking of Macy’s I don’t understand their sale format, they had a preview sale that was 30% off, but the Labor Day sale was 20% off and didn’t include big brands like Ralph Lauren.

I live in St. Louis I can’t physically go to the US Open lol I’m sure the bear shirt will be the first to sell out of what they’re selling though

I see ppl selling for over $100 on eBay lol smh

Back
Top Bottom