**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

B070D505-7C1F-435E-8FF8-4014905D3CD6.jpeg

I got the hoodie today you’ll definitely were correct, it fits wide but the sleeves are short, so it kind of works. Nabbed it during the restock that someone here posted with 25% off.

So the wife bought me this for my birthday.
20190907_082821.jpg

And we got this.
20190907_081943.jpg

The writing is a completely different color.
Not a deal breaker. Didn't even mention it to the wife since it's a gift, but just a heads up to anyone else that was thinking of purchasing.

Why does this happen all the time with RL?

I can feel you, I won't pay any full price as RL is concerned except maybe one day for a cap. Prices are way too high so many times. And a lot go on sale so just waiting and accept to maybe not succeed to get one item...

About the switching tag, I was thinking about this A LOT when I was younger, not for RL but in general but I was affraid of being caught plus the shame if it has happened ^^

Was the Lord and Taylor sale for one day only? The sportsman hoodie is showing retail for me and it won't accept the code.

Both Lord and Taylor and Endclothing had one day sales. Why not extend it through the weekend, I almost got caught pump faking with the sportsman hoodie but, I went ahead and picked it up ( A few sizes started to disappear) last night and I’m happy I did now. I saw prices jumped back up when I couldn’t decide if I wanted to pick up something else from them, I carted a few items came back and hour later and the price changed.

Both Lord and Taylor and Endclothing had one day sales. Why not extend it through the weekend, I almost got caught pump faking with the sportsman hoodie but, I went ahead and picked it up ( A few sizes started to disappear) last night and I’m happy I did now. I saw prices jumped back up when I couldn’t decide if I wanted to pick up something else from them, I carted a few items came back and hour later and the price changed.
Yeah the END Sale I slipped big time on some ACG stuff I wanted. Great deals yesterday.:smh:

So the wife bought me this for my birthday.
20190907_082821.jpg

And we got this.
20190907_081943.jpg

The writing is a completely different color.
Not a deal breaker. Didn't even mention it to the wife since it's a gift, but just a heads up to anyone else that was thinking of purchasing.

Why does this happen all the time with RL?

I have the same exact hoodie... i actually prefer the white font

Me too. The white actually stands out more to me

IMG_20190902_233256.jpg

I missed this sale, so I reached out to End Clothing and they said the sale was an error, womp womp...

That would be wild. Didnt need anything from there. Saw Sneaker Twitter post up sales notice. But they had some decent left over pieces that would have been over half off.

Edit:

You guys think 430 is good price for NASA pullover coat?
On Ralph Lauren's french website it would cost you 1149 euros, converted in euros 430 $ = 386 euros.
Almost 1/3 of the original price, so, as a French, I would say YES :smokin

polo.jpg

If anyone here who has some pieces of the Snowbeach collection in black can gives his feelings about it please ^^

Does that jacket have the heating feature? If so then yes I think so, you may get if for cheaper but I cant something like that falling much lower its already more than half. I have the black Snow Beach Rugby if it matters, will be wearing it ALOT this year

Back
Top Bottom