**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo dont really attract females anymore. Its really not needed if you drive a nice car and
have your own home. Its a guilty pleasure for me.

Its kind of funny watching retailers get shuttered who use to profile black shoppers.
I think its really over for the whole luxury clothing market.

I have a stadium, pwing varsity, yacht club jacket, a few bears, a few gooses, and allot of hats.
I made my point. I can afford Polo. No lame can sit in any lunch room or stand on a corner and make me envy his outfit.
I can get the pieces too.

The Polo movement is about getting money from it, not getting pieces.
Re selling clothes, custom jewelry, custom hats etc. Nobody copyrighted the Lolife story so I dont
know how that tv show will pan out. Cats may fight over that. That might bring them down.

But other than that. Most people here can afford polo now. The challenge is gone.
I have more passion for design than getting pieces.

I will focus on customs and stop buying pretty soon. Dapper Dan style.

Blue hoody just got delivered and found the work shirt in Iowa!

20200807_120111.jpg
20200807_120006.jpg

Polo will never be as good as the 1987 to 1996 sportswear collections.
The law of life is you can't go home again.
That law is exactly why Polo will not make exact replicas of the past designs.
If they did the world would collapse.

They give you a modern take on the old designs with cheap materials.

My point exactly. You can't go home again.
It is impossible and something bad would happen if they released replicas.
Life does not allow you to go back.
If Polo tried to do exact replicas something will go wrong.

It's over for the quality of the 80s and 90s but we still have the pictures
and memories. We have great brands like Moncler and Bogner and Patagonia
that make great sportswear.

Keep collecting Polo but the luxury sportswear thing has moved on
to other brands. The community part of the polo culture is better than the retros.

1596894915418.png

You cant go home again. There are new people that sit at the cool table at high school.

Last edited:
Polo will never be as good as the 1987 to 1996 sportswear collections.

It's over for the quality of the 80s and 90s but we still have the pictures
AfraidHorribleCheetah-size_restricted.gif

Here we go again with the default golden era settings: "1987-1996". I can't count the number of times that fake Polo Scholars throw these numbers against the social media wall hoping that it sticks. Stop it.

I never heard anyone say Polo will NEVER be the same. I heard them say bring it back bring it back.
Go back to this and go back to that.
I am one that said it here too.

I am the first to realize it cannot and will not happen.
You will never get replicas of the classics because in life YOU CANNOT GO HOME AGAIN.
This is a different company now. It is a public company with thousands of employees.

They cannot go back to luxury sportswear because everything has to be cheaply enough made so it
can go to the outlets.

The dream is over. Collect because you like Polo, but the glory days ARE GONE FOREVER.
No replicas. Replicas will be too expensive to manufacture at that quality level.

They need you to buy that polyester heat press. Its less expensive and makes shareholders happy.
That cotton linen water proof stuff with bright colors and graphics is too damn expensive.
This new stuff is supposed to look good in pictures and go to the outlets.

THE DREAM of stitched letters and bright graphics is over.

A NEW COMPANY ARRIVED AFTER 1997. POLO WENT PUBLIC.

Last edited:
Mad I can’t make it this year😡
I miss my brother dearly and will always celebrate his life !!! If you in nyc come on down
Posted @withregram • @seandabarbarian Join me and my family as we celebrate the life of SEAN PRICE August 8th , Saturday! Please know we are practicing social distance. Bring a candle ✅ #SeanPrice #seanliveson #ruck #heltahskeltah #Ruckdown #duckdown 🗣🅿❗
47306431-72F1-41D8-B05D-45F2AC7B5057.jpeg

414A4EBD-EC09-420E-AC4A-50A00F0190E2.jpeg

A75C6E1A-B182-4539-8E58-EBCFAA0BA2F8.jpeg

Purple p-wings forever slum 🤲🏾
You know, some say Sean Price was nicest on mic devices. Mega RIP. I know that was your MAN man.

Ain’t no one on here buying those ugly blue flower plates

[Ahem]

Polo Plates.png

Shouts to @thepoloarchive.

(Hard to be original in the Polo game, but my man in this vintage flick did it. Shut down Lo Goose on the Deuce material, here. One would just have to figure out how to get this display down there. He'd have to be the first guy with a booth, set up. LOL!)

[Ahem]

Polo Plates.png

Shouts to @thepoloarchive.

(Hard to be original in the Polo game, but my man in this vintage flick did it. Shut down Lo Goose on the Deuce material, here. One would just have to figure out how to get this display down there. He'd have to be the first guy with a booth, set up. LOL!)

He can serve tea and crumpets to the runner up

AfraidHorribleCheetah-size_restricted.gif

Here we go again with the default golden era settings: "1987-1996". I can't count the number of times that fake Polo Scholars throw these numbers against the social media wall hoping that it sticks. Stop it.
What does it prove to best a fool better to ignore the ignorance ...

What does it prove to best a fool better to ignore the ignorance ...
If im a fool, why is the original ski jackets and stadiums increasing in price instead of going down?
Its because they dont respect the new stuff. Aint the same quality and look.

People are asking 3 grand and 2 grand for 80s and 90s ski and stadium pieces.
That says nobody really rates the new stuff and have no faith in it getting better.

I won't call names.
I have a mint condition Polo flag ski jacket from the 80s in XL
and a retro flag ski goose brand new in XL. Both are 300.00

Which one would this polo community buy?

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE Mfing ANSWER.

Everybody and they mama would press buy now on the mint og 80s suicide ski jacket.
Then come here to flex on us after getting it delivered.

Last edited:
I Lost count how many hiphop related events I participated in but this has to be in my top five hands down. Timeless truth priceless f/ sean price video shoot. It was brick but we did the dam thing on the Brooklyn bridge and rocked you family and friends alike fans and on lookers had a great time. No beef no egos just mad fun.
Even tourist and walker by’s got in on the fun
Some even had on polo and joined in the festivities. Oh and on this cold *** day libations was on deck😂 the LO and 🥃 was everywhere
99969EEB-AADF-450C-8794-A5A233C15E3A.jpeg

The truth brothers (solace on the left,
just dropped a hot plate🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤)
672AB5D6-F13B-483D-BB4C-F949FB9E59AD.jpeg

Decepts and lo-life’s original nyc ****!!
L2r . Simie-lo,Krashone,Sean P!(ruckus) , thirstin howl the third (vic-lo) and rack-lo. And my dude esco (in the crazy crest robe)digging in the lo duffel to pull more crazy exclusives out.
7273F27A-F00F-4877-9C0F-1B73AEC5BC37.jpeg

Sean p krash and dj pf cuttin(that’s roc marcino on the far left) repping for the truth brothers
This was one of those gatherings that you saw lo you ain’t seen in years or never seen before.

2F905802-5A38-4951-8E27-153DE29A5ED0.jpeg

21 Mercer street. If you know then you know
That time I helped slum create his dunk I.D.’s (individual designs) lo-Down since forever

B76E81FB-4F0A-4DD8-8EB9-90998BED9E64.jpeg

The team has always been very supportive of each other before rap ****.
Boot camp 4 life
Decepts 2 death
The force magnum so you never forget
🤙🏾💜🤙🏾

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom