**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Negative. That is official tissue Ralph Lauren 'boat neck" collar sweater.

He ran with the boat neck hard late 80's early 90's. Hardly ever does, anymore. That particular crest didn't get used much, doesn't have a "street" name, and doesn't carry much weight besides clearly denoting that it is a "Polo" sweater, but no one is mad at it, either. Bid with confidence, but realize, you ain't come up on some vintage masterpiece, so bid price accordingly. Old school cats would use this as a "throw in" on another deal with "serious" pieces.

Usually has this type ribbed waist, too. Mainly found on OG Scribble Crest Sweaters.
m_5c901799aaa5b850d233f8fd.jpeg
Thank God for this thread. Bro, that was a Master move right there. POLO encyclopedia. I was just passing through, had to through up the LL's

When these Jessy Owens adidas dropped a lot of heads not all that was on vga (vintage gear addicts) was saying the stupidest **** pertaining these kicks
“Yo those are fake lo kicks” “yo adidas are biting off of Lo w/ the foot and wing” “them ****s wack” yadda yadda yadda😂😂 a few of those dummy are even on this sight now. 👋🏾👋🏾 Hi stupid 😂😂😂
Leather mesh suede.... these are a things of beauty. The Zx 800 model is one of my fave track and field shoe (gooogle zx800 boba fett 😳😮🤯)

735693A0-17F5-4C81-96FD-24E381007A6C.jpeg

I digg for lo like I digg for records...I go in.century 21 by the twin towers used to have nothing but goodies. Trooping trough the city one day I stop in and they must have done inventory cause they had racks on racks of sport items this is at least five years after the line was discontinued. Everything marked down to pennies (I got a lot of sport pieces like this from various store closings) this tee is one of them.
928E318C-5128-4609-82BE-0B467C8D8A8B.jpeg

Again them wheels in my head start turning
I wanted to make a lo jacket commemorating
Jessy Owens. Again a random find coped from
Filene’s basements that was on 6th ave
Un branded Olympic big pony mesh track jacket(still when the big pony was something)
Then I found a embroidery/patch maker in the garment district just walking by and in the when do there was samples of the work and some of the patches looked a little lo-ish
And they had a k-Swiss one on the sample bord
now peep this out not only did the samples look lo-ish it was LO!! Around this time it was fashion week and they was doing mock ups for RL when he first started doing the metal crest patches/badges. So I got some Swiss shield ones done (see above pick
also in the pick is my first lo patch I ever made in the upper left of the pic I still have that scribble patch)
they came out great.
2A260529-3DC0-4CF8-BA79-F9409F3AD466.jpeg

Also got the number patches from the garment district again used some red felt for backing.
I own nothing from the recent stadium games line (that line has a lot of new classics) cause they didn’t rock it right
First they did even do anything w/ the Owens estate (stop...think about how phenomenal that would have been) and then do the utter disrespectful thing as to make graphics of Jessy photographs, reversed them and make them look like punk *** Obama!!! G t f o h!
If I ever get any of those pieces I will be darkening them up acrylic style.
Stay creative 🎨
Those mandalorian kicks next level. the packaging alone!! Ralph could be branding his boxes for all his shoes like that and sell more no doubt.

When these Jessy Owens adidas dropped a lot of heads not all that was on vga (vintage gear addicts) was saying the stupidest **** pertaining these kicks
“Yo those are fake lo kicks” “yo adidas are biting off of Lo w/ the foot and wing” “them ****s wack” yadda yadda yadda😂😂 a few of those dummy are even on this sight now. 👋🏾👋🏾 Hi stupid 😂😂😂

First they did even do anything w/ the Owens estate... and then do the utter disrespectful thing as to make graphics of Jessy photographs, reversed them and make them look like punk *** Obama!!! G t f o h!

LMAO! Tears over here!

Those mandalorian kicks next level. the packaging alone!! Ralph could be branding his boxes for all his shoes like that and sell more no doubt.
The RRL box’s were dope from what I remember it’s been a few years since I got footwear from that line.
LMAO! Tears over here!
That’s cause you know I’m not lying about the penis kissers that use to frequent that sight.
I met some good peoples that have become family in real life from vga.....but them penis kissers 🤢🤮 and some of them same ones
What is it?, over 8 years later and they still kissing pee pee’s

Thank God for this thread. Bro, that was a Master move right there. POLO encyclopedia. I was just passing through, had to through up the LL's

'Preciate, my G, but, I ain't even the one.

There are cats posting in this thread right NOW, (not me), that you need to be screen-shotting every word they are typing for the authentic, "I was there" uncut Lo-history dosage straight to the vein. IF you are about that particular lane, that is. There are many lanes to run in regarding this 'Lo game, and there are dudes here that do their lane extremely well, (https://niketalk.com/members/supermanblue79.39065/ or https://niketalk.com/members/ahat20.103783/ come to mind), but may not even mess around in some other lanes.

Me? My only claim to fame in this Lo-game is that;

a) I'm from/got into Polo during that recently discussed Polo "golden era", so by default, I know what I know, (and acknowledge what I don't know),

b) I'm BORN. RAISED. LIVE IN. KENTUCKY. In this 'Lo, game, that draws more "Huhs???" than, say, Spain or France. 16 hours from Brooklyn, but might as well be on Io( I.O.) , the largest moon of Jupiter. Apparently, to this day, I am the only(?) on-line presence in the Lo-community that reps the KY, so official cats seem to remember me, (whilst scratching their heads. Unfortunately, it takes Brianna Taylor (RIP) and downtown protest for the world to see, oh, they just like us).

c) I had the honor and privileged of surviving the "extreme boot camp" that was VGA.* For me, It filled in some gaps of stuff that I knew from my own experience, but I didn't/couldn't have known _____ (fill-in-the-blank). Like certain street names. Down here, we didn't have roving "gangs" of dudes dipped in 'Lo. We had live individuals. So, while I already knew what it was, now , from there, I also knew what it was . Feel me?

And, of course, collective cultural experiences like first seeing Puba and Mary on Yo MTV Raps back in it air for the first time, or when Zhigge dropped the 'Toss it Up' video and the 'Wrecking Shop' documentary on PBS, (that could be it's own post, when I saw that real time back then. still dumbfounded. Shouts out Prance Lo). And seeing the world premier of the 'Can it be that it Was All So Simple Then' video. I didn't see this stuff "later", there was no DVR, and there was no YouTube. There was no "world wide web" as they used to call the internet, back then. You had to have your butt there, in front of the TV, at actual air time. And I saw it ALL; The Low End Theory, Nas Half-Time, Rodney King beating, L.A. riots, OJ Simpson Bronco chase, Suge Knight call out the Exc Producer dancing all up in the Video, ODB for the children... wow.

*To this day, the most fun I've had on Al Gore's amazing internet, (outside of Topix- a whole 'nother story), while at the same time, feeling like an out-of-towner who just walked into a pissy staircase in Marcus Garvey. That **** was SMASH. MOUTH. for an internet forum. Niketalk is much more cordial. That post breaking down the boat neck, or anyone have a promo code, or locations of where you came up, or heads up, Macy's having a sale - Hells knaw! Not over there! You wanted be run off the board, post a scintilla of actual info. IF they let you live in the first damn place. You could post you got it, but your A+S+S had bet not post how you got it. Or where. Old school booster rules applied over there, because it was those old school boosters, or dudes who came up under them. The old New Yorkers. The Ed Koch/David Dinkins/Rudy Giuliani/George Pataki Era cats.

You know, you haven't lived until your are online conversing directly with Shills Da Reals, and he tells you (verified) that he is the one who coined the polo-related terms "KSwiss" and "Lifesaver", because he was trying to describe to the cats back in the BK the new joints Ralph had just dropped that he had peeped in the city the day before, so they knew what to look for on the next MIA, (public knowledge, at this point). Says he hates that he called it "The Kswiss" cause it was confusing to the masses. I told him it was perfect.

Last edited:
Errrrr thang Famousname Famousname said 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
And Na bro you put heads on to how our cousins an em got down too💪🏾In den partz Fresh is fresh no matter were you go!!
I don’t claim to know it all but I will never dumb myself down for anyone or anything
and as a man I will admit I’m wrong if I’m wrong no if’s and or buts about it.

Last edited:
'Preciate, my G, but, I ain't even the one.

There are cats posting in this thread right NOW, (not me), that you need to be screen-shotting every word they are typing for the authentic, "I was there" uncut Lo-history dosage straight to the vain.* IF you are about that particular lane, that is. There are many lanes to run in regarding this 'Lo game, and there are dudes here that do their lane extremely well, (https://niketalk.com/members/supermanblue79.39065/ or https://niketalk.com/members/ahat20.103783/ come to mind), but may not even mess around in some other lanes.

Me? My only claim to fame in this Lo-game is that;

a) I'm from/got into Polo during that recently discussed Polo "golden era", so by default, I know what I know, (and acknowledge what I don't know),

b) I'm BORN. RAISED. LIVE IN. KENTUCKY. In this 'Lo, game, that draws more "Huhs???" than, say, Spain or France. 16 hours from Brooklyn, but might as well be on Io( I.O.) , the largest moon of Jupiter. Apparently, to this day, I am the only(?) on-line presence in the Lo-community that reps the KY, so official cats seem to remember me, (whilst scratching their heads. Unfortunately, it takes Brianna Taylor (RIP) and downtown protest for the world to see, oh, they just like us).

c) I had the honor and privileged of surviving the "extreme boot camp" that was VGA.** For me, It filled in some gaps of stuff that I knew from my own experience, but I didn't/couldn't have known _____ (fill-in-the-blank). Like certain street names. Down here, we didn't have roving "gangs" of dudes dipped in 'Lo. We had live individuals. So, while I already knew what it was, now , from there, I also knew what it was . Feel me?

And, of course, collective cultural experiences like first seeing Puba and Mary on Yo MTV Raps back in it air for the first time, or when Zhigge dropped the 'Toss it Up' video and the 'Wrecking Shop' documentary on PBS, (that could be it's own post, when I saw that real time back then. still dumbfounded. Shouts out Prance Lo). And seeing the world premier of the 'Can it be that it Was All So Simple Then' video. I didn't see this stuff "later", there was no DVR, and there was no YouTube. There was no "world wide web" as they used to call the internet, back then. You had to have your butt there, in front of the TV, at actual air time. And I saw it ALL; The Low End Theory, Nas Half-Time, Rodney King beating, L.A. riots, OJ Simpson Bronco chase, Suge Knight call out the Exc Producer dancing all up in the Video, ODB for the children... wow.

*IF you are about that particular lane, that is. There are many lanes to run in regarding this 'Lo game, and there is a dude here that does their lane extremely well, (https://niketalk.com/members/supermanblue79.39065/ or https://niketalk.com/members/ahat20.103783/ come to mind), but may not even mess around in some other lanes.

**To this day, the most fun I've had on Al Gore's amazing internet, (outside of Topix- a whole 'nother story), while at the same time, feeling like an out-of-towner who just walked into a pissy staircase in Marcus Garvey. That **** was SMASH. MOUTH. for an internet forum. Niketalk is much more cordial. That post breaking down the boat neck, or anyone have a promo code, or locations of where you came up, or heads up, Macy's having a sale - Hells knaw! Not over there! You wanted be run off the board, post a scintilla of actual info. IF they let you live in the first damn place. You could post you got it, but your A+S+S had bet not post how you got it. Or where. Old school booster rules applied over there, because it was those old school boosters, or dudes who came up under them. The old New Yorkers. The Ed Koch/David Dinkins/Rudy Giuliani/George Pataki Era cats.

You know, you haven't lived until your are online conversing directly with Shills Da Reals, and he tells you (verified) that he is the one who coined the polo-related terms "KSwiss" and "Lifesaver", because he was trying to describe to the cats back in the BK the new joints Ralph had just dropped that he had peeped in the city the day before, so they knew what to look for on the next MIA, (public knowledge, at this point). Says he hates that he called it "The Kswiss" cause it was confusing to the masses. I told him it was perfect.
Shout to KY. this LO Life is a culture first and foremost and it's unified so many different folks who wouldn't even cross paths. I check this thread daily and always find something, in these times, it's great to have 5-10 minutes just to unwind. Peace and Blessings, Bro.

New customs in the hizzzy!!
0D366D89-F2EC-4232-A2D2-ABF8BF8784EB.jpeg

For the large cp 93 plates I used those p-pony cookie tees from this season to land the patch perfectly. For the polo tennis and small cp 93 patch I used those soft touch tees. This that Peruvian lo (soft touch tees made in Peru...some one here mentioned those once they were right) All XLT no penguin cut. All real patches sans the police badge got that from rl Jewellery as a freebie from rack lo he always throws in an extra something if you order a few from him. The dream is alive and well my friends.

Last edited:
New customs in the hizzzy!!
0D366D89-F2EC-4232-A2D2-ABF8BF8784EB.jpeg

For the large cp 93 plates I used those p-pony cookie tees from this season to land the patch perfectly. For the polo tennis and small cp 93 patch I used those soft touch tees. All XLT no penguin cut. All real patches sans the police badge got that from rl Jewellery as a freebie from rack lo he always throws in an extra something if you order a few from him. The dream is alive and well my friends.
Individually flick them up
Show that ish🤙🏾

Anybody got any info? Can't tell if it's fake or sample or what... Details look OK but I've never seen grey even around the original drop:

Thing is he’s been a legit reseller. Some years ago he was on my stone Wiggz sight called “show ya lo” never heard of him selling bogus items. If I’m not mistaken he’s on the other side of the pond,Might be a euro exclusive but I will admit it looks fake ,even the knit looked fake to me (whole capsule was a wast) ask for more clearer picks.
Doesn’t make sense that the rest of I.t.’s on his page are real and out of nowhere he’ll just trough up some kaka.

Last edited:
Thing is he’s been a legit reseller. Some years ago he was on my stone Wiggz sight called “show ya lo” never heard of him selling bogus items. If I’m not mistaken he’s on the other side of the pond,Might be a euro exclusive but I will admit it looks fake ,even the knit looked fake to me (whole capsule was a wast) ask for more clearer picks.
Doesn’t make sense that the rest of I.t.’s on his page are real and out of nowhere he’ll just trough up some kaka.
That’s what’s throwing me the most, got me questioning everything I’ve bought off IG out here :lol: glad my instincts line up with everyone else’s tho

Anybody got any info? Can't tell if it's fake or sample or what... Details look OK but I've never seen grey even around the original drop:

The audacity to post fugazi on ig and ebay.

Out of all polos, intarsia knits are the most difficult to replicate imo

Ive actually never even seen a decent copy

The audacity to post fugazi on ig and ebay.

Out of all polos, intarsia knits are the most difficult to replicate imo

Ive actually never even seen a decent copy
Oh there out there
Bears are the most bootleg rl pieces besides the horse big or small.
Japanese sit down (red) lady’s bag pipe
There is a few of classic bears that slid in the mix because they looked so dam close to the real McCoy.
Also there are so many pieces though to be fake because no on in America had ever seen them like the polo USA circle skiman goose/vest without the “the was only released overseas. The ugly skater bear might just be a real deal. Again I’ve know him to sell fake lo in all these many years. Fake sellers get marked quick in this small circle cause it ****s up the money. Not like sneaker resellers who get celebrated (not all but some) **** lately I been get fake “replicas” sellers in my ig feed (idk why the hell) could be a sample from palace/rl but Ralph don’t do F&F (the sample sale used to be just employees and and one or two people they bought trough...I guess that would be considered f&f) but it’s now open to the public you just need a ticket. Did I mention that bear is ugly and wack. There is a definitely better looking skate bear tee from back in the days.

Picked up the board from drop.
Great design. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom