**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I stopped by the Ralph Lauren store at Lenox Mall in GA and I ended up chatting it up with one of the sales. I asked him if he knew if they were going to release a Polo Bear sweater this year and he said no.Today, I go on the website today and while I was browsing the kids side, lo and behold I see a bear sweater on the boys 8-20 size. Its a Casual bear, he is wearing blue jeans and American flag knit. I'm taking this as a sign that they will be releasing a men's version soon.

I stopped by the Ralph Lauren store at Lenox Mall in GA and I ended up chatting it up with one of the sales. I asked him if he knew if they were going to release a Polo Bear sweater this year and he said no.Today, I go on the website today and while I was browsing the kids side, lo and behold I see a bear sweater on the boys 8-20 size. Its a Casual bear, he is wearing blue jeans and American flag knit. I'm taking this as a sign that they will be releasing a men's version soon.

Yeah, it's good practice nowadays to go with the opposite of whatever a RL associate tells you.

natburna natburna I rock most of the time. Vintage pieces I collect rather than wear, since I've worn most of them already. I mostly wear the new polo, and catalog everything.

Thanks, it's only available at RL.com from what I've seen. It came out to $625 since I used my gift card from the last sale.

I thought it would be great idea for the members of NTRL to post their favorite Ralph Lauren accessory(s). It's always nice to see what others like about RL, because I always learn about something new.

My favorite RL accessory is the Polo Hunting Tie, specifically the ties with dogs and others with wild cats.

Share yours....

Are we not counting hats as accesories? Because if hats count, best hats is a thread unto itself.

Who's hoilding some super fly silk scarves?

Also, the sweater is also available at 5th Ave. ...Presumably the mansion too, but I haven't been there in a minute.

I shed a tear everytime I see the p2 hoody. Should've never sold mine, but thought I had a hook on the jacket :smh:

Yo Bip, your combo game is clean my brother

Thank you, sir!

P2 hoody is one of the best hoodys of all time. Some people complain that it is too plain on the front, but the Beach hoody is pretty plain too and people don't complain about that?...

I'm not sure that's indicative of anything. There have been plenty of years where they have pushed out kids Bear items without pushing out adult knits. Doing one a year wouldn't be a bad idea though, especially if they weren't "retro-ing" them, but just doing Bears from tees that never got knits or previous knits in different colors.

I'd love to see, for example, a sweater version of the black long sleeve with the bear with the yellow ski jacket. If they are just going to another retro sit down or something, I say don't bother.

Yup

Last edited:
These got cut off from the compliment post
pimp.gif
... damn NT Mobile

I was gonna cop the Le coq joints but it didn't feel right without the hoody in my possession... currently considering which body part I'm going to chop off to offer for one

Thank you, sir!

P2 hoody is one of the best hoodys of all time. Some people complain that it is too plain on the front, but the Beach hoody is pretty plain too and people don't complain about that?
Truth...but once I seen the blue trying to transfer to the white, I got shook and moved it. I wasn't about that maintenance life then
That RLPC67 running jacket eludes me still (in good condition at least)...  One of my favorites. Just screams LO

I'm on ebay every day looking for these shirts but find can't get them in a large but that polo bear in the black suit is too chill

[/quote]Don't be surprised if you see this patch reissued![/quote]
Eh... I don't think they'll make it that hot cause you know there's not gonna be a blow up cookie. They're just gonna pu cookies on thin materials.

Last edited:
Nice pick-ups, Berkowitz.

Those bear socks out now?

Hmm

EDIT - oh, right 0- I think I had seen them, they've been up for a bit. I'll pounce on sale time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom