**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So for some reason I bought the fitted hat for these items

without having the actual shirt or the hoodie.

Anyone know where I can cop a size L in either (or both) of these?

Nice pics as always gentlemen 
pimp.gif
\

@polopirate  thanks for posting the Lo event pics, dope stuff

My order finally came in a couple of days ago, final got around to taking some quick pics

Davidson Varsity Jacket, this thing is dope, I love the quality on this 

D&S Varsity Jacket, very nice quality on this one also

Blue label Baseball Jacket

SP, I think that it's incredible based on the pictures. I would have preferred leather under the collar instead of the velvet, but the quality is still there with the materials. I don't think I'll buy it right away because it has the same snowflake swatches as the chief crewneck. But I'll grab it at a heavy discount if it goes to clearance.

I also like that shirt. There's a lot of great shirt jackets and workshirts this year. I have two on my wishlist already.

Last edited:
I like the pants.
yeah, in person the detail look really good.
Nice pick-ups, Berkowitz.

Those bear socks out now?

Hmm

EDIT - oh, right 0- I think I had seen them, they've been up for a bit. I'll pounce on sale time.
thanks, yeah those socks are out. think i might get the bear boxers this year also. skipped over them last time, and regretted it after they sold out.
Pants are nice, they look really baggy on the site tho. Damn near sold out already. The camo jeans too. The americana line seems to have a more limited run than the other collections. Lot of sizes are sold out already in various items.
yeah, they fit straight legged on me. sizes are definitely scarce.
What's the name of the jacket or where can it be found?
rrl, i see sneakerpimp already drop the link.
thanks, i was hoping the shirt would of dropped before the sale ended yesterday. can't complain though, just one more piece to look forward to.

Kush - that southwest shirt looks really nice. I think they are going heavy on that motif, but that color palette is new and it pops to me. Even if I do think they are overdoing it in general, I can't be mad at that one.

@Nikehead - nice stuff.

Nice to see cats doing their thing with the newer stuff. There's been some pretty good stuff recently.

Hat didn't fit, if anybody needs the XL in black hit me up fo I send it back in the am.

Describe the fit. And what size fitted do you normally wear?
I don't usually fit fitted hats. I got an old stretched out 8 that I can wear but a new 8 wont fit. This was tighter than a new 8. I have 2 other RL hats in XL big and tall and they fit with my locs, I think this one was mislabled...

Last edited:
oh my :x :x

This is beautiful.

This has got to be my favorite season. I've got almost all the items I wanted already, mainly those color blocked pieces.

Add this to the WANT list.

Tell me about it man...... absolutely crazy

SMB - I hear you loud and clear, is it me or are there so many more items priced from $995 to $1500 than ever before.... :nerd:

Polopirate - wow.... You really need to capture all of this somewhere for display and history purposes.. unless I'm just unaware and you have done so already :smokin

Tell me about it man...... absolutely crazy

SMB - I hear you loud and clear, is it me or are there so many more items priced from $995 to $1500 than ever before.... :nerd:

Polopirate - wow.... You really need to capture all of this somewhere for display and history purposes.. unless I'm just unaware and you have done so already :smokin
You're right, there are more $1k+ items under blue label than I've ever seen available on the site. Its clearly a test to see if customers will pay. RL doesn't know how these new prices will affect profits, but the foresight is that the items will sell above the old retail prices even at discount.
We've already seen 2 sales that are a month earlier than we are used to. I want to see what ways they come up with to they move all of this inventory when they start rolling Spring 15' out.

Back
Top Bottom