**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

lol not everything is on IG, new or old.
i was told this was an overseas exclusive.
I was simply stating that IG is where I saw the shirt I'm fully aware that everything is not on IG lol thanks for the info tho, I appreciate you taking your time out to try to help out

$32 at Macy's the USA Sweaters were $82

Wore my purple label pima cotton track jacket in the rain and the stripe on the sleeve started bleeding :x

From the ******* door to the car

Last edited:
Lol @ Jermaine

Supa - Good looks, wanted to scoop those beach towels for the low

I ordered the blue one online when I went to pick it up they had one more so I scanned it and realized it was cheaper at the store so I'd figure ill leave the online order.
it's still available online tho the white one isn't. And the green one is.

Jk @TheGameofSoles

Does anyone here work for RL that can buy something from one of the stores? PM me and we can work out a deal.

Is it dead for the Rio polo? Haven't missed out on a piece in a minute. Knew I shoulda jumped when homey in here said they'd fly once the Olympics start :smh:

Last edited:
Is it dead for the Rio polo? Haven't missed out on a piece in a minute. Knew I shoulda jumped when homey in here said they'd fly once the Olympics start :smh:

LoL, told ya. Im sure some will pop up at outlets. Got crazy stares when i wore mine with the matching bucket, definitely overkill.
Got this in today, one of 3 left in xxl.

LoL, told ya. Im sure some will pop up at outlets. Got crazy stares when i wore mine with the matching bucket, definitely overkill.
Got this in today, one of 3 left in xxl.
I was tryna overkill with the shorts :lol:

Dope pick up btw

Is RL selling the US Open ball boy/girl polo this year? I dont see it on their website.

Edit..... I see the women's polo online but where is the men's polo?

Last edited:
Gonna need one of those for myself as well :smh:

Unfortunately unless it is a fairly large order or you are local to the NY/NJ area I will no longer be assisting in RL orders, some things changed with my shipping setup and turn around time would just be too lengthy. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before receiving anymore PMs.

Back
Top Bottom