**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Gonna need one of those for myself as well :smh:

Unfortunately unless it is a fairly large order or you are local to the NY/NJ area I will no longer be assisting in RL orders, some things changed with my shipping setup and turn around time would just be too lengthy. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before receiving anymore PMs.

Define fairly large for us broke boys please.

For anyone interested, the Olympic collection has been marked down at macys.com and RL.com. 
I'm not sure if anyone in this thread has mentioned this or not but the quality with the RL rugby and custom fit polo shirts seem to be going downhill.  The logos/graphics in the previous generation shirts used to be embroidered now most of them are iron-ed on graphics.  Take a look at the 2012 London collection vs. 2016 Rio collection.  Same price lower quality.

Got this FW14 cardigan from the RRL NYC store; last one in stock.

Gorgeous color and really hefty cotton; can't wait to wear this hard and fade it:
Unfortunately have to sell this awesome cardigan. Been lifting recently and it's too snug now.

Size Medium -- let me know if any of y'all are interested

Gonna need one of those for myself as well :smh:

Unfortunately unless it is a fairly large order or you are local to the NY/NJ area I will no longer be assisting in RL orders, some things changed with my shipping setup and turn around time would just be too lengthy. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before receiving anymore PMs.

Define fairly large for us broke boys please.

I got the keys keys keys.
Ya welcome.

Last edited:
bring-it-back Tuxedo Bear is live on .com for those waiting

TUXEDO BEAR WOOL-BLEND SWEATER
STYLE NUMBER: 110208406
$395.00

Our signature Polo Bear is black-tie ready with his tuxedo and script slippers in this playful sweater.

COLOR: BLACK TUXEDO BEAR

good look. xxl sold out already.
bring-it-back Tuxedo Bear is live on .com for those waiting

TUXEDO BEAR WOOL-BLEND SWEATER
STYLE NUMBER: 110208406
$395.00

Our signature Polo Bear is black-tie ready with his tuxedo and script slippers in this playful sweater.

COLOR: BLACK TUXEDO BEAR

Last edited:

Best believe they will be available . Like Macys , they only had a few sizes available at first . These will be restocked by the end of the week . Might even get a cotton version as well .

Back
Top Bottom