**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I tore this store apart looking for a martini bear. No dice. Anyone in NY wanna swap a martini bear for a flag sweater I posted last page hmu.

FYI -- if you are interested in those leaked SNOW BEACH backpacks...

They are going to be exactly the same as this, I believe.... This is just without all the snow beach customizations (patches/color combos).

https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374306418052&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447158115&R=888188363670&P_name=Polo+Ralph+Lauren&N=4294912361+306418052&bmUID=m0CcYFX

polobackpack.png

snowbeach_packpacks.png

Shout out to air23retro for finding the size of the jacket I wanted unfortunately they said I couldn't use a regular credit card, spoke to the managers even and they said no.

How do you like the white polo fleece spell out?

Hands down my favorite colorway...I used to own a white USA fleece spellout that was polo sport back in the day that I wish they would have redone...so this is as close to as It gets for me. Really happy with it

Hands down my favorite colorway...I used to own a white USA fleece spellout that was polo sport back in the day that I wish they would have redone...so this is as close to as It gets for me. Really happy with it
Are the “ polo” letters in navy or black??i cant tell by the photo on macys website. But yea I hear ya on that. I wish they had a white fleece USA this year also..Or the navy with white lettering instead of red. My white spell out should be here Thursday. Just a lil worried about the white fleece accumulating fuzz and dirt. The black is nice too

How's the fit?

Back
Top Bottom