**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I checked the tags... same supplier #, different material #.

So they are using the same image print setup as the factory t-shirts, but I believe they are using slightly thicker shirts.
Seems meant to be a better quality version of them; slightly thicker, with the real POLO tag on the neck.
Just copped the red ski bear shirt off Macy’s site... would’ve gotten the black martini bear shirt too in better quality but I already got it from the outlet for 35% off and I don’t think I can return it at this point cuz I lost the receipt

Just copped the red ski bear shirt off Macy’s site... would’ve gotten the black martini bear shirt too in better quality but I already got it from the outlet for 35% off and I don’t think I can return it at this point cuz I lost the receipt

You can return it as long as it’s in new condition and they should be able to look the transaction up under your profile if you have one set up.

Got to feel the ski shirt in Macy's for a comparinson, they dont look that different online and even look tighter fit wise

Can you DM the SKU? Can't find it on the macy's site.

Edit: FOUND it....down to Mediums at this point. Thanks nonetheless!

Kopped both this morning as well. Since I paid retail for the Martini it'll be going back to the outlet lol. Plus I just wanted the free shipping. Too bad the navy bear tee isn't up yet.

Just left 34th st. For those into bears. They had stacks of 5-6 different bears. I only glanced looked like lots of Mediums and smalls.

Last edited:
anyone know whats going on beyond this next snow beach drop?? I heard snow beach this month? then what? any more crests?(purple, red) any more p-wings? I think we need a p-wing rings hoodie definitley

6 different? 4 of which were the ones on the site and 2
anyone know whats going on beyond this next snow beach drop?? I heard snow beach this month? then what? any more crests?(purple, red) any more p-wings? I think we need a p-wing rings hoodie definitley

White or red crests would be lovely. And a white rings hoody would be perfect too.

Unfortunately I haven’t heard of any of these releases but keep hearing Hi Tech line to finish off the winter season and CPRL line to start off the spring

20171207_192422.jpg
digging through the vault throwback.. On that note I caught the RL2000 knit off a trade deal what year did it drop officially I thought like 93 94 I don't remember..

20171207_192422.jpg
digging through the vault throwback.. On that note I caught the RL2000 knit off a trade deal what year did it drop officially I thought like 93 94 I don't remember..

The number 2 bear was one of my faves..I had the tneck and the red chino jacket with the bear on the back. Dope knits undead..92-94 was a great time for Lo Heads

The number 2 bear was one of my faves..I had the tneck and the red chino jacket with the bear on the back. Dope knits undead..92-94 was a great time for Lo Heads
The red number 2 bear is hot ticket too I never got my hands on it for myself but I had friends that had it and we would borrow from each other.. Somebody was debating me on the RL2000 bear knit they believe it actually dropped in the year 2000 I was like hell no it dropped way b4 that I just couldn't remember that pic I posted was taken in like 95

The red number 2 bear is hot ticket too I never got my hands on it for myself but I had friends that had it and we would borrow from each other.. Somebody was debating me on the RL2000 bear knit they believe it actually dropped in the year 2000 I was like hell no it dropped way b4 that I just couldn't remember that pic I posted was taken in like 95

Yeah it definitely wasn’t 2000...lmao...u were right about that. Rl2000 and hi tech came out in 92-94 era

I almost copped those bear sweatshirts, etc but I disciplined myself and passed since I already bought every outlet tee they released this year. Only one that really spoke to me was the ski bear on a red shirt so I purchased. Almost got the sweatshirt version too but I disciplined myself.. would rather shell out the cash on the shirt and a black script hoodie vs 2 versions of the red ski bear and I already have the outlet grey ski bear

Back
Top Bottom