**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

new joggers popped up on lord & Taylor website.

in one of the pics, model wearing the new fleece sweatshirt of the hockey bear. Wonder if this might be in more stores than just macys?

wp_ss_20171205_0001.png

were you able to find out any info on that crewneck sweater?
i've seen a few being sold on instagram but no one wants to say if it's a macy's only, or outlet. :frown:
i really dont want to pay their prices.

were you able to find out any info on that crewneck sweater?
i've seen a few being sold on instagram but no one wants to say if it's a macy's only, or outlet. :frown:
i really dont want to pay their prices.

only thing i've confirmed (saw the papers for it) is that there will be 4 matching crewneck sweatshirts at Macy's, in their top 51 stores in the northern region.
they hadn't gotten them in yet in chicago, but the ones on instagram or ebay probably from someone with a connection at a new york store. those instagram sellers usually just getting early access to stock arriving at macy's in NYC it seems.

edit:
didnt get the prices on these. $95 or $120 i'd guess, since they priced up the t-shirts a bit compared to the Factory Store versions... knowing macy's will end up discounting them 30% almost immediately.

only thing i've confirmed (saw the papers for it) is that there will be 4 matching crewneck sweatshirts at Macy's, in their top 51 stores in the northern region.
they hadn't gotten them in yet in chicago, but the ones on instagram or ebay probably from someone with a connection at a new york store. those instagram sellers usually just getting early access to stock arriving at macy's in NYC it seems.

edit:
didnt get the prices on these. $95 or $120 i'd guess, since they priced up the t-shirts a bit compared to the Factory Store versions... knowing macy's will end up discounting them 30% almost immediately.
Retail is $125

How is the sizing on the grey outlet hockey bear hoody?

Also, which one of y'all won that sui goose on the bay? :nerd:

kingsin kingsin .. gray hockey hoody, i went up a size..
a medium was a struggle for me to get into, and didn't have much room to play in.
it felt very fitted, like the bear tees from the outlet.

one of the sellers from IG mentioned that the new crew necks fit the same way.

Last edited:
Did the black on black sell out already? I was the one asking about those. Can’t seem to find them online.

Yeah sold out..I had it in my cart last nite because i was going to sleep on getting it or not and this morning when i went to grab one it said item not available

Yeah sold out..I had it in my cart last nite because i was going to sleep on getting it or not and this morning when i went to grab one it said item not available
Any chance you could DM in the direct link so i can keep an eye on it for restocks.

How do those Macy’s bear tees compare to the outlet ones... still iron on print and thin quality?

Also need link or web ID to black Script Hoodie.

How do those Macy’s bear tees compare to the outlet ones... still iron on print and thin quality?

Also need link or web ID to black Script Hoodie.

I checked the tags... same supplier #, different material #.

So they are using the same image print setup as the factory t-shirts, but I believe they are using slightly thicker shirts.
Seems meant to be a better quality version of them; slightly thicker, with the real POLO tag on the neck.

Back
Top Bottom