**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Newest pickups.

Guys, check out your local Macy's. The one in my area was having a clearance sale. I got this for $65.

This is nicely made. It's very soft.

You can't post live auction links right? Its on ebay right now.. go take a look. There's one for $400, $600 and $1425

peace , fam...

thats NOT the right price for that piece..

i see cats selling alot of things that OD but the price isnt no where near the correct price..

again... $200-$250 is the only price that sweater should be going for...

speaking of that macys sale got the winter skully for 25 and this shawl neck joint for 82.50

Last edited:
You can't post live auction links right? Its on ebay right now.. go take a look. There's one for $400, $600 and $1425

my mistake, i thought you said you seen the sweater go for over a G on ebay. i've seen those auctions listed too, but never end anywhere near those absurd prices.

anyhow, just because it's listed at $1425 or even lesser at $600, etc. makes this sweater dope? Do you own one yourself and think that this sweater is valued at a G?

Has anybody been past the GeorgeTown Rugby? I plan on stopping by tomorrow to see if theres anything left thats not on the site

and for my people's in the dmv!!! You copped your ticket yet Internets?

Celebrate and respeckanize the legacy of where Polo Ralph Lauren has taken their style from. Don’t be fooled into thinking that this brand hasn’t used the urban market’s influence to remain relevant (and rich).[/[/
B]U] Internets!

There have ben countless sneaker collector conventions in NYC and everywhere, but there has NEVER been a convention to celebrate the years of style and fashion that the brand has represented to Hip-Hop street culture.

That was up until this year. On January 20th (Sunday, MLK weekend) there will be an event at Highline Ballroom which finally gives Polo Ralph Lauren and the Hip-Hop community which made it so important its proper respects.

R U Still Down?

--
It's unfortunate that the vehicle which so many can use to make a living is being driven by those whose only wish is to make a killing.
-dP

www.dallaspenn.com/weblog
www.internetscelebrities.com
www.youtube.com/blucheez
www.twitter.com/Dallas_Penn

my mistake, i thought you said you seen the sweater go for over a G on ebay. i've seen those auctions listed too, but never end anywhere near those absurd prices.

anyhow, just because it's listed at $1425 or even lesser at $600, etc. makes this sweater dope? Do you own one yourself and think that this sweater is valued at a G?

It's dope because of the content and the brand. I love Polo and the fact that they paid tribute via the sweater is such an awesome thing (i wonder if originally any of the proceeds went to benefit any of the victim organizations?). I do not own one and would never pay anything near what it's going for on ebay. Anyone know what the original retail on it was?

On another note I've never owned any Rugby.. how does it fit? True to size or big? I usually rock a Large in Custom Fit, Medium in Classic

Last edited:
It's dope because of the content and the brand. I love Polo and the fact that they paid tribute via the sweater is such an awesome thing (i wonder if originally any of the proceeds went to benefit any of the victim organizations?). I do not own one and would never pay anything near what it's going for on ebay. Anyone know what the original retail on it was?

The design of the 9/11 patchwork is pretty awful IMO. I must have had at least 3 of these pass through my hands but still have one left and I own the majority of the other RL patchwork knits and this is the weakest. Great concept but poor execution. But in 2002 when the masses weren't so much in to Polo and for the few loyalists that still collected and followed, beggars couldn't be choosers. The sweater came out a year after 9/11so I don't believe that any proceeds of the sales of the sweater went to benefit any victim aids. I remember back then they set up a fund not long after 9/11 for people to contribute and RL matched the contributions and then I believe for the month of Oct and maybe thru Dec 2001 they matched maybe like 5 or 10% of store and online sales and the proceeds went to the fund.

Why would you never pay anything near what it's going for on ebay, if you regard this as such a dope piece? It's attainable if you have enough patience and affordable. The going rate which has been stated before already is not far off from the original retail price.

Copped some items for my niece for her birthday and 2 bottom of the barrel rugbys

I always see people complain about their rugbys being wrinkled and i used to say what's the big deal until this came today

Last edited:

The design of the 9/11 patchwork is pretty awful IMO. I must have had at least 3 of these pass through my hands but still have one left and I own the majority of the other RL patchwork knits and this is the weakest. Great concept but poor execution. But in 2002 when the masses weren't so much in to Polo and for the few loyalists that still collected and followed, beggars couldn't be choosers. The sweater came out a year after 9/11so I don't believe that any proceeds of the sales of the sweater went to benefit any victim aids. I remember back then they set up a fund not long after 9/11 for people to contribute and RL matched the contributions and then I believe for the month of Oct and maybe thru Dec 2001 they matched maybe like 5 or 10% of store and online sales and the proceeds went to the fund.

Why would you never pay anything near what it's going for on ebay, if you regard this as such a dope piece? It's attainable if you have enough patience and affordable. The going rate which has been stated before already is not far off from the original retail price.

Appreciate you dropping knowledge fam... With my monetary obligations spending that much on sweater just isn't possible as much as I wish it was otherwise

Got my shipment in today. Bought two Rugby gothic "R" pull over hoodie. They're mad dope! Was worried about the sizing since I didn't know how the fitment would be but finally got them in and tried it on and it fits perfect on me. Thanks for some of you guys who answered my questions about the sizing.

Back
Top Bottom